People already falsely reporting me for language while I advertise my own services

I am an individual that sells arena rating/conquest for gold. I do this on my home server, on one character. I advertise for a total of maybe 30 minutes a day or less. I am not associated with ANY boosting community.

Since the announcement this morning, I have already been falsely reported for language. I have used my macro less than 10 times over the past 2 hours, and it is a small one liner, not a massive paragraph like the boosting communities advertisements.

~https://ibb.co/rxgFR9z

Now what am I supposed to do? Sit here and get auto-squelched and wait days for a GM to overturn it?

20 Likes

Level a profession

10 Likes

Kekw making money from professions in 2022

Could literally go work at mcdonalds part time and buy tokens with the money earned from one 8 hour shift and come out wayyy ahead of grinding professions for multiple days in a row.

23 Likes

Like i always say: lifes tough then you die.

Sry you cant do your thing anymore but its gonna be a bumpy one for ya. Ah well

10 Likes

Except it is legal for me to do this? It is only illegal to be involved in a community. I am being falsely reported for language.

10 Likes

You think thats bad? When you get a few more of those you will get suspended for 7 days.

4 Likes

Yep. Then they get punished. And on and on and …

Reporting fever should die down in a few days.

4 Likes

Do they actually punish people who falsely report? In BFA I accidentally listed a PvP listing in M+ LFG and got squelched for some reason, I appealed it but by the time a GM got to it the squelch was gone (3 days), even though the GM accepted my appeal…

5 Likes

well, not quite, but they’ll move on to the next outrage target. i’ve seen people here in GD saying they report any druids they see herbing. seriously.

2 Likes

Could literally go work at mcdonalds part time and buy tokens with the money earned from one 8 hour shift and come out wayyy ahead of grinding professions for multiple days in a row.

Thats literally always been the case though

1 Like

This…you’d think all these “individual boosters” would be able to read the room and wait a bit.

It’s almost like they’re purposefully poking the bear so they can say they were mauled by a bear.

8 Likes

they should 3 day silence everyone false reporting

21 Likes

Um with professions, yeah. But PvP boosting gold can come pretty close to a minimum wage job and buying tokens, if not more depending on what min. wage is in your area.

1 Like

If the forum moderation team is anything to go by,
No.

4 Likes

Like i said: lifes tough then you die.

depends on the realm. i’ve made a good chunk of money effortlessly on one realm i play on with alchemy. on another, margins are too thin to be worth bothering (70g in mats for something that sells for 72g? forget it!)

Appeal the issue, wait a week until the crazies calm down and understand that boosting isn’t banned.

2 Likes

Smashing the lower arena brackets to make gold and carry people is lame. You’re not going to find much sympathy here

6 Likes

Don’t care. That’s not what I am discussing. I am discussing false reports since the changes. Why even bother making a comment in this thread if it has nothing to do with the topic? I will report your post now. Also keep hiding your entire account.

3 Likes