đŸ€© Pensive [Dual Faction] Experienced Community Guild

Large Dual faction guild making its presence on Pagle! Experienced leadership team and hopes to be as large as we are on Dalaran <3

PĂ©nsive[A]/Pensive[H] Social guild welcoming community-minded members. We offer an environment that is geared toward mature adults without toxicity or overt vulgarity. We have a non-discriminatory environment with friendly players and mature officers. We provide dual faction Discord, experienced advice, and smiles. Rank advancement based on participation and just overall friendly attitude.

Pensive strives to be mature and chill guild where guildies get away from stressors of real life. As such, we keep chat clear of vulgarity, begging for speed leveling, gold, carrying, politics, religion, and other toxic topics. We are laid back in the respect that all members play what they want - how they want, when they want - with the same full guild support, friendship and camaraderie as any Raider or Leadership Member. Members are helpful, kind, supportive and fun. Leadership and Officers are mature and responsive.

For an invite contact the above or “/who sive” to see is online. Wardens+ rank can invite or:
Alliance side: contact a guild member via /who PĂ©nsive (to get the accent press alt and type 130)

Horde side: contact a guild member via /who Pensive

Further contacts:
Assistant GM Bondra @ Bnet Bondra#11498
Assistant GM DOC @ Bnet Brighthammer#1121642
Recruitment Officer Glaicial/GlaĂ­cial ALT 0237) Bnet Banner#1119
Assistant GM Frahenstein @ Bnet Inzania@11304
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421

Read more reviews here! :) Pensive/PĂ©nsive-Dual Faction Community

3 Likes

When I joined Pensive I was a bit nervous since playing the Classic reboot was my first time playing WoW ever. I was instantly welcomed by the community and every dumb question I had to a veteran was politely answered by an experienced member. Pensive is a guild I like to call family and I plan on staying here for good. Join us and I bet you will have a great WoW experience! - Troncat

1 Like

I’m a member over on retail, and I can tell you this: they are a fun community and I can imagine it extends into classic. There’s always someone ready to run around with you, they’re super inclusive of anyone regardless of experience and are always looking for things to get people involved. If you’re on Pagle and need a home for your toon, Pensive is the place you want to be at!

2 Likes

My one year anniversary is this month in Pensive, this is a great guild with a phenomenal sense of community. We have guild events such as raffles and scavenger hunts. Leadership is well organized, and committed to helping the guild excel. There is a system in place that allows you to work up the ranks as fast or as slow as you like. Just be you! The guild does not allow discrimination of any kind. “Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated.” - Paul F. Davis (paraphrased).

1 Like

So, I’m a member on the alliance side of retail and classic and let me tell you - this is a fantastic group of people. They have no tolerance for drama and toxicity, we all help each other out, and we get along pretty darn nicely! If you want to enjoy the game at your own pace and make friends along the way, come check these guys out!

2 Likes

This is my Post from July 2019 on the Dalaran server:
“ I joined the guild back in Nov 2017 and never looked back. I have been in the Assistant GM role but have retired from that role as RL became busier and play time became very casual. I felt that position needed someone that was very visible and interactive.
I started off as being very active, involved in groups/raids, various activities and a chatter box 
Now, I don’t have time for groups/raids, or even activities and I say very little (sometimes). I love to watch the guild chat, it is usually super active.
My point is, you can be involved as much as you want or not. There is always a place in PĂ©nsive/Pensive for any play style. Just remember, you get as much as you give out. Don’t expect anyone to reach out to you if you are quiet as a mouse, if you want to get involved use your voice, join groups, start groups!
PĂ©nsive/Pensive is not perfect, and we won’t please everyone but in my opinion it is a great place to be. When Classic roles out, that is where I will be spending my play time but rest assured, PĂ©nsive/Pensive guild will also be on that server and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.”
We have expanded our Guild to Classic on the Pagle server and I couldn’t be more THRILLED!! We have a fabulous community of members. Many new members and many of our Retail members have come to play as well. The same guidelines, shared discord with our Retail counterpart makes us one big happy family!

2 Likes

So I am currently playing on wow classic on the alliance side of Pagle and have been on the server for about a week (on another server since launch). I am pretty picky on joining guilds, I want to make sure that they are a good match for me as well as me being a good match for them. I had seen many different people advertising there guilds in chat, been spammed with many invites out of the blue during this time.
As I was playing yesterday I saw this guilds recruitment add and ended up talking to the person who posted it, as I talked to them I kept feeling like this was the guild I had been looking for. One thing that made them stick out or maybe this recruiter, was during the 10 minute or so conversation it wasn’t till the end that they asked if I was looking for a guild. Now this may not be a big deal to people and honestly it’s isn’t a big one for me, but they actually talked to me got to know some things about me and wow, before they just asked to get that extra person in the guild. It was nice to have someone interested in the person and not just in getting that one more person in the guild, so I thank them for that.
When I joined it was what i was expecting and hoping for I was met with many welcomes, chat was active, people actually responded to me even though I am the new person they don’t know :slight_smile: (be surprised how many guilds I have been in that no one talks to the new guy). One of the officers sent me a free bag and, another player offered to help me with a run through DM, even though they were leveling themselves.
I have only been in the guild for a day this is true, but I have a tendency to know pretty quick whether or not this would be a guild I would enjoy and like to stay in, and I can say this I have no plans on going anywhere, right of the bat I knew this was the guild I have been looking for, with cool laid back people that are friendly, helpful and most of all respectful to each other and others.
So if your looking for a good guild that does a bit of everything the game has to offer with a friendly environment then give these guys a shot, I am sure after talking with one of there recruiters or members you would feel the same way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you’re looking for a friendly, helpful, and active guild, look no further. :slight_smile: We currently have free bags and plan to have regular events in the future once most of our guildies get over the leveling hump. :star2:

1 Like

I would definitely recommend Pensive to anyone who is looking for an active, friendly and helpful guild. I joined this guild over a year ago on horde side on Dalaran server.

To be honest, I didn’t have any high hopes of it being any different than many of the other guilds I had been in over the years. I was fortunate enough to be in an amazing guild with great people back in Vanilla and BC. I had not ever been able to find a guild that could even compare to that guild as far as the sense of genuine community and just all around great people that I looked forward to talking to every day.

I saw the recruitment for Pensive in the Dalaran forums and it sounded great, so I gave it a try. I was very pleasantly surprised. From my past experiences, many large guilds with lots of players online tended to be silent and just no real sense of community at all. This wasn’t the case with Pensive. Everyone was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. After many years of going from guild to guild looking to find a guild that could even begin to compare with my old Vanilla guild, I had finally found it in Pensive.

So here I am over a year later and still loving this guild and it’s members. Briar is a great GM and we have a lot of great officers and honestly, just great members in general. This is the first time in many years that I haven’t found myself seriously looking at other guild recruitment messages hoping to find something better, because I’m very happy with this guild.

We have a good community going in Classic now with active, friendly and helpful people. I never really recommend guilds to people unless I genuinely love the guild, but this guild I highly recommend.

1 Like

Been in Pensive for years now, this community is really the best i’ve encontered in the many years i’ve spent in this game!

The peeps in it are great, active and whatever time it is, there will always be people connected to play with :wink:

We are welcoming everyone that want a good experience, especialy horde :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Im a long time wow player and a old guy who wanted a mature guild and I found it with Pensive, great friendly people, no bickering, swearing or infighting,or nonesense, the guild is very active, friendly, experienced and helpful, cant ask for more from a guild.
Theres always someone on day or night and you can be alliance and horde.
Ive been in a few guilds and this is the tops on my list and Ive found a new home

2 Likes

I joined Pensive back in Legion but skipped all of BfA, now I’m part of Pensive’s Classic Alliance Guild since its launch. Even though it’s for the most part a different group in Classic than the Retail folks I used to hang out with, the same community feel and mature culture has definitely transferred very well to Classic.

If there’s one thing I can say that I liked about Retail and hope there will be a copy of it in Classic is that Pensive seems to nail “Casual Raiding” down pat. Yes people get on and socialize, give away pets, and share dog pictures in Discord, but they also spend time doing “end game” content where the environment is completely inclusive and non-toxic.

If you are looking for a friendly place to hang your coat in Classic and progress at your own pace, know that there will always be people in Pensive who will be happy to join you in your journey.

Inviting community minded members looking for a home where they can do what they want, when they want! No pressure but invitations to adventure together a plus <3

A perfect place to relax and chat with people who enjoy Classic as much as you do.

please visit new thread Real life commitments come first

1 Like