Real life commitments come first

Created on launch date August 26, 2019

15 Likes

We are always looking for more folks to run with. :slight_smile:

Dear Lynore and Willowfae,

I like the sound of your guild, but I am on the Azuresong realm. I am not any kind of WoW expert, do you have a presence on Azuresong, or are guilds realm constrained? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

• Moto
2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply Moto. We do not have a presence on Azuresong. We are on the Pagle server and we have a large dual faction retail guild on the Dalaran server. If i could entice you to start a toon on the Pagle server i would say that this group of people in this guild are welcoming and friendly, a really great bunch :slight_smile: if you did start a new toon here you wouldnt regret it! Have fun gaming - Willowfae

Always looking for Mature Community Minded Players. Laid back, nondiscriminatory environment, free from toxicity, begging and vulgarity. Whether you are still leveling, grinding BiS or altoholic you will find friends in PĂ©nsive.

Joined PĂ©nsive specifically for the launch of Classic and have met amazing people along the way. There’s almost always someone online that is willing to drop what they’re doing and assist a guildie. There’s good structure and a discord channel as well. We’re starting to get a strong core of players to do upper end content so come join us!

2 Likes

Hello folks,

Okay, I have a couple of slots left, I’ll roll a character on the Pagle forum, then let you invite me! :star_struck:

What do you need? I usually start with a Human Retribution Paladin who is a miner and a blacksmith, But then again that is what I ALWAYS start with! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Maybe I should roll something different. Are you looking for anything in particular? Remember I’m not a group play expert or raider, I just like to explore and kill things! :laughing:

I still do okay, I have ten characters on Retail, ranking from 90 to 110, and then only reason they all aren’t top level is that I didn’t like playing WoW after the Chinese Panda expansion.

• Moto
1 Like

Hi Motowatch,

Play what you like. The game is yours to play the way you like it. We look forward to seeing you on Pagle.

When you do get on Pagle, do a /who sive to get the list of members online. Anyone with a rank Kin and above can invite. :slight_smile: see you online

I’ve been with Pensive for quite a while, and i have loved the family and community feel here. There are always people willing to help, chat, joke around with, and an active discord with groups and events. Its a lot of fun in a casual and positive environment. We are always looking for new friends, so feel free to search us out.

1 Like

Okay folks,

Rolled a new toon on Pagle last night, Motopal, yet another Alliance Human Retribution Paladin Miner Blacksmith.

I know how to play this character pretty well for solo leveling. I know it is not the right spec for raiding, but I don’t do much of that, and normally I soon have plenty of other characters that are better suited for that.

Oooo, and it looks like I can send Motopal game mail from my characters on Azuresong, so I can feed him some money, gear and pots! Woohoo! :grinning:

• Moto

BAH! :flushed: I imagine you are all (justifiably) laughing at me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I noticed I could type Motopal in the mail address box, and he was recognized and all, but when I actually tried to send him some money, I got the message, “You cannot send mail to this realm.” :eyes:

Drat! :v:

• Moto

Glad I was able to connect with you and send you the guild invite :slight_smile: Welcome to PĂ©nsive.

1 Like

Okay, I have been playing with PĂ©nisve for about a week, and I would give them a review rating of “Very Good”. :+1:

The rating would probably be higher, but I haven’t spent enough time with them.

A lot of guild members log on each night, and of course all day on the weekends. But it is a very diverse group, high-level folks looking to do high-level stuff (not me) , mid-level folks fooling around getting groups together, and lots of us lower level folks, getting help and questing on our own.

The guild management seems very solid, very experienced. I get the feeling they have been running a guild for many years, and this is just a Classic “splinter”. The guild has written behavior guidelines, and are quick to enforce them. We invited a new player that immediately gave me bad vibes, and in a group fight later that evening I understand he was very rude to a member. Gone! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have nothing negative to say at all. I can recommend this guild for almost anyone (except rude people). I bet it is not the ideal guild if your goal is to “rush” to 60 at all costs, but they have plenty of 60-level players on board.

I sure wish my extended family of characters on Azuresong could jump over to Pagle, I am going to hate to leave all that leveling and crafting experience behind. :disappointed_relieved:

And there are a lot of folks joining too. Mostly for leveling help it seems, I think I have seen at least a dozen new players invited in the time I was online.

• Moto
2 Likes

I have been here for about a week and these guys are all they say to be. The guild as a whole is very helpful and organized and you can’t go wrong by making this your home on Pagle.

4 Likes

Hello,

I’m interested in your guild, please allow me short intro about myself.

I’m fully deaf and causal player on WoW, while I have many toons in retail version, By the way, Prot. pally is my favorite. Anyway, I just starting play Classic WoW few days ago in this realm as my newly Warlock which I believe easier class for soloing. But free feel to correct me.

I originally plan to make Pally here but
 due to Classic’s higher difficulty which I understand. Only one thing I dislike is PvP which lucky Classic has PvE servers like in retail.

I only enjoy WoW is for just for fun. I hope I will enjoy on Classic, I understand not everyone for it. Due to my disabiliy I not able to do Raid nor higher-level Dungeon.

I hope I’m good fit for your guild.

Thank you for your time!

Hi Rayzank :slightly_smiling_face:

You would be a great fit. While we have members that are gearing up for raiding and getting attuned, one of the great things about our guild is you can play how you want and at your own pace. If you like taking your time and just enjoying the game at a slower pace, all good. This is my main and I started at launch. I play casually and just take my time in the game. It’s where the enjoyment is for me.

No matter if you prefer to take your time or play at a faster pace, it’s your choice. There isn’t any pressure in our guild to do anything you don’t want to do or aren’t up for. If you like to group up or play solo is up to you. We have a combination of many different playstyles in our guild and everyone is welcome.

Also, play what is fun for you. I would say that’s one of the most important things. While prot pallies aren’t so great at end game raiding, they can be good off-tanks and good 5 man dungeon tanks. A warlock is definitely fun, but I’m partial to them lol. It’s my favorite class. It’s definitely a good class for solo leveling. The most issues I came across was the teens. I died a lot then. But once I hit 20 or so I rarely have died.

Feel free to whisper me in game for an invite! If I’m not online, do a /who sive. There should be someone online to invite you into the guild. Hope to see you in game soon Rayzank!

2 Likes

Hi Rayzank,

We are a laid back guild in the respect that all members play what they want - how they want, when they want. It’s your game!

I joined this guild yesterday and I found them to be friendly. Even more so I found the leadership of the guild to be impressively organized. If you want to join a guild that is: mature, well organized, and friendly then this is the one for you. Being a mature player - by that I mean an older player - whose goal is to have fun and help people the standards and expectations of the guild impressed me. The expectations for conduct for all members are clear, reasonable and would only surprise those players who are silly, immature and take joy in sabotaging the fun of others. I, on the other hand, welcomed the expectations since I share many if not all of them. If you are a player who laughs at flatulence jokes, or delights in persecuting others then avoid this guild. But if you are a player who wants to have fun and help others, then this is the guild for you and you should join it with alacrity.

2 Likes

I am a Holy Warrior who has taken holy vows of Poverty and Chastity. (I am grateful to my dear spouse for her assistance with these Holy Vows.) Usually, I avoid guilds that allow me to tank, but PĂ©nsive is awesome. They welcomed me warmly and their Discord Channel is user friendly. And I love their philosophy: It’s better to wipe with friends than clear with strangers. And with me tanking there will be a great deal of wiping. Honestly, this ‘philosophy’ is not exactly stated but the leadership is highly active and it’s obvious to me that they want to create a helpful, supportive and friendly community and from what I can see, they are well on their way to doing exactly that.

1 Like