Penance wants to Merge to Wild Growth, Make it Happen Blizzard

If you truly want to take the feedback onboard Blizzard, you’ll realise that most of the recent comments in the Realm Consolidation thread are Penance players requesting character transfer to Wild Growth.

We aren’t Shadowstrike and we’re glad that we’re not. Don’t hold us hostage because a handful of Shadowstrike players complained, cried and bumped their own threads every 11 seconds.

I’m asking you to see sense here and to realise that Shadowstrike and Penance are two totally different communities. The only thing we share in common is server location.

Please open up transfers from Penance to Wild Growth.

51 Likes

Listen to us Blizzard! Penance is completely dead, you even admit it yourselves. Many Oceanic players already play on Wild Growth, let us join them!

25 Likes

we want off penance now

24 Likes

Gamba Den is ready to move!

17 Likes

Free Penance!!! :rage::rage::rage:

16 Likes

Let us go!

14 Likes

Please just let us have the option to move to wg.

14 Likes

Don’t be Cucks!
FREE PENANCE!
FREE PENANCE!
FREE PENANCE!

13 Likes

All of Penance Horde want to move!

FREE PENANCE

15 Likes

Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery - #417 by Elron-shadowstrike-au Huge amount of negative feedback on the blocking of OCE here.

8 Likes

Read the feedback and make the right choice for the majority Blizz. Penance wants this move so hear us loud and clear. There are more responses to this than I’ve seen in years and the overwhelming majority of posts are supporting the transfer - Just do it, let those that want to stay as they are and where they are have that choice but don’t punish the rest of us because you don’t have a backbone.

12 Likes

Penance wants off Blizz, Wake up and answer the call

11 Likes

Freedom for Penance OCE, we are collectively outraged. This whole thing is damaging what’s left of our server. 1 year of time investment, packed up and ready to go to wild growth, to be stopped at the border without warning. This will have an irreparable effect on our communities. Big Fumble.

You insult Penance saying it’s functionally dead, you choose to recognize we don’t exist, the 120+ Horde characters 330+ Alliance that are STILL RAID LOGGING and then you don’t allow transfers away from that server.

Free Penance.

13 Likes

Free Penance - let the people go!

11 Likes

Yes, big mad about this last second decision. Let us off this dead server!

11 Likes

Hey Blizz,

I’ve been playing on Penance since phase 1 and have enjoyed myself through the additions the team has added so far.

However the detriments of such a small server are becoming more apparent each week and the issues are adding up, the largest of which being.

1. No community. A lack of players results in a lack of dungeon groups or other content being done.

2. A lack of new players results in no growth in the community or recruitment for guilds.

3. Attrition is causing guilds cannibalise other guilds to continue to do the content again at the detriment of the community.

4. The economy is relatively stagnant due to the lack of people contributing to it.

If I have to choose between having the choice of a thriving community with a healthier economy or lower ping I’d choose the community.

There doesn’t appear to be an answer in sight unless we have a large influx of players to Penance which seems extremely unlikely.

I understand you have many people sharing their thoughts and my own is I don’t see a net benefit from keeping Penance running for much longer for either Blizzard or the cusotmers. Eventually the remaining players are likely to leave rather than commit additional hours of their lives in rerolling on other servers.

My thoughts of the communication and pulling the transfers at the 11th hour is also a quite poor.
We’ve gone from the promise of a mega-server, to server transfers to nothing at all.
This is pretty disheartening from a customer perspective and I’d much preferred it if you’d said nothing at all on the subject.
In future may I suggest taking the mantra of under-promise and over-deliver when discussing future plans with your community.

I know that there will be a number of factors that have contributed to the decision pinning it all on a nebulous label of “strongly mixed” just causes frustration in the player base and passes the buck back on us.
Please be clear and transparent as to what has resulted in the decision or the thoughts that have contributed to such a decision.

Ultimately my request would be to please allow Penance transfers to Wild Growth.

Regardless of the outcome I do appreciate the effort put in by the SoD team. I may not always agree with the choices but I’ve had fun while I’ve been here.

Cheers,
Dera

18 Likes

Pretty clear what Penance players want. Open up transfers to Wild Growth.

10 Likes

Yes please freedom, would love to see more than 3 peeps in org!

9 Likes

Shadowstrike does not speak for Penance.

8 Likes

Open transfers from Penance to Wild Growth!

11 Likes