Penalty for those ganking loser

We able to talk to chromie if we don’t buy the expac? Lol

We could always #pullthegankerripcord and not buy the expac, stay 50 without the worries of leveling up and not have to deal with party sync

warmode is not a consequence free lvling buff

5 Likes

You have explained the reason why ganking is such a fun activity, perfect explanation, this was a good read.

i’ll cross that bridge if i get to it.

why are you commenting on your own post?

1 Like

im bad at these forums, was trying to answer someone else

1 Like

Is that who you meant, ftfy

Really? So whats the point of warmode then? The vast majority of people are just half afk levelling for the free exp buff, if this goes through, wpvp outside of Shadowlands content is dead. Some of the changes blizzard makes just blow my mind.

1 Like

yup, thank ya

point now is a free consequence lvling buff.

Because a loud minority don’t like their free buff to be interfered with while a silent majority didn’t care or understand what warmode actually was.

2 Likes

I fear you’re probably right, I can’t understand why people CHOOSE to play on a PvP servers rule set and then complain they got killed and try to ruin what’s left of PvP in the old world for the rest of us.

I can only hope they realize the mistake they’re making and revert it at some point.

1 Like

If you’re spending all of your time running from Horde, running back to your corpse, and waiting on rez timers, then that 10% bonus isn’t a bonus, it’s a penalty because you’re spending more time not gaining experience than you are gaining experience. Turning it off at this point would be a net positive for you as you could quest in peace and you’d level faster.

yes… Close Thread

1 Like

This is what alts are for… if you are not smart enough to log and stay to be abused for 8hrs then thats on you…

no it wont just stay lvl 49 world first solution

It won’t be the same … the guards will make mince meat of a 49 player . No more wiping out the quest givers and flight master . RIP

Oh man what will that human DK in Hellfire do now.

1 Like

Party sync

im going to find every way to keep generating lowbie salt…

3 Likes

Here’s the solution.

• Level to 60 in dungeons.

• Skip HFP.

Simple.

1 Like

I prefer starting now in howling fjord at 60