Pelagos. Is Transgender

Shhhh with your logic.

bUt ChInA.

Just remember that when you treat everyone as an enemy, donā€™t be surprised when they DO become an enemy.

4 Likes

Nobody. Cares.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a jump.

Localization laws may prevent such things.

To be fair though I would love for them to include it in China.

In either case including the character and the story can both be considered a monetary benefit if it is one, and a simple matter of blizzard wanting to add in some inclusive stories.

Even if theyā€™re forced to remove it from the Chinese version it can still fit those parameters.

We donā€™t know if they did it only for grubby grubby money reasons or because they want to include people. Or both.

So saying its false is not accurate.

Did you see the list I posted? They already are and have been for quite some time.

1 Like

I have read every single post of yours. You have shown you cannot be talked with on anything.

1 Like

Companies are here to make money. They provide a service or product. They will do whatever it takes to get that money. This is a fact. They do not and will not ever care about you or I in any extreme so long as we hand over that green paper.

Sounds like an excuse to ignore the 69 things the red team has done to transgender people in the last 4 years.

1 Like

This is not a fact. Itā€™s your opinion.

Many companies do things that are not monetarily productive because they as a group of people donā€™t agree with it.

Social aspects will affect companies as well as the people who work within them.

For instance, some cake companies decide to refuse service to LGBT couples. If businesses only go for, as you say, whatever it takes to get that money this wouldnā€™t have been the case.

In Pelagosā€™ case you have no clue.

2 Likes

Try to understand there are people who will manipulate you into thinking they care about you when they just want your cash and to get that demographic. Businesses do this.

1 Like

There are a few exceptions to every case, iā€™ll admit. However, the company in question is a billion dollar company mind you. Not a small cake shop.

2 Likes

And if you go back even further you can see it isnā€™t just the ā€œredā€ people like you claim. Including damn near everything you posted. But, that doesnā€™t fit into your narrative of ignorance so you just ignore it. You are also ignoring all the positive changes that have been made in the last 4 years for the LBGT community.But, go off queen. ORANGE MAN BAD. Itā€™s your world.

6 Likes

Such as?

You presented your case as fact. Youā€™re incorrect or at the very least inacurate.

You have no idea why blizzard added Pelagos. You just assume the worst.

1 Like

Donā€™t always assume people in a business have your best interests at heart.

1 Like

They canceled it because one of the main characters is a cop. Criminals want all cops goneā€¦ Even fictional ones.

I donā€™t. But Iā€™m not going to assume the opposite either.

I have no data to support either side of that assumption. I can only take it as it is.

Except they didnā€™t? Thatā€™s a false rumor.

Good things the reds have done for LGBT people in the last four years:

2 Likes

Youā€™re just as ignorant as hateful as you accuse them of being

2 Likes

That is where we differ then.

It isnā€™t that simple. China has inhumanely strict censorship laws that companies sign into agreement so they can do business.

Not only would showing inclusive content get the entire game banned in China, it would be violating their existing business contract.

2 Likes