Pelagos. Is Transgender

Mike Pence has repetitively used his position to advocate/vote for discriminatory policy. He is taking actions.

1 Like

I never said that, you are only making assumptions.

So holding opposite beliefs than mine make them a ā€œbad personā€? I thought your political team was fighting against that sort of thing.

3 Likes

Then itā€™s a shame. I donā€™t pay much attention to the political world much.

Imagine being against basic human rights for people but thinking youā€™re a good person.

2 Likes

Youā€™re defending someone you also claim you donā€™t even know about fully

2 Likes

srry believing in angels talking snakes and seven headed dragons doesnā€™t make you right for wanting to hang gay people.

2 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

Because Iā€™m not a psychic? Iā€™m only looking at possible explanations for his opinions.

Didnā€™t think Iā€™d hear Slaneshā€™s name here on the WoW Forums.

I donā€™t give a damn what my ā€œteamā€ is doing.

1 Like

If you arenā€™t aware of his history, you probably shouldnā€™t try to defend him so much :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This is why we canā€™t have nice things.

Iā€™m someone who rather looks at all possible data than believe whatever she is told.

Yet you sure talked your head off about ā€œBiased mediaā€

1 Like

Because it is. Duh?

1 Like

He believes every conspiracy theory he sees in his Facebook feed and thinks heā€™s woke compared to the libs.

2 Likes

Ooo, the pretending not to be interested in politics when all your posts are pushing a particular political stance so you can pretend to be neutral to the normies.

1 Like

If youā€™re refusing to engage with the political world and policy, you arenā€™t someone who is looking at all possible data.

3 Likes

If youā€™re talking about me, Iā€™m a very much a female. I thought your party was against misgendering people.