Peanuts for everyone! šŸ„œ

mmmm peanutsā€¦ I eat those all the timeā€¦ yum.

(I am what I eatā€¦muahahahahhahahahha)(insert crazy cackle from the cat lady on the Simpsons here)

I like the sound of thatā€¦ crazy cackle. just sounds funny

1 Like

Exactly because Iā€™m not a dk, Iā€™m a warlock. So now you understand.

Said Sylvanas to the hordeā€¦I mean ā€¦said the spider to the fly.

Ohā€¦ I understand plenty!

Likeā€¦ you have been slipping on my peanut shells since I threw the first one and you are dealing with some serious TBI.

Plops another peanut in to mouth, chews slowlyā€¦ flicks shell on to floor for others to slip on. muhahahaha

You know what! Now youā€™re my new forum archnemesis! You will regret this Evelolyn!

1 Like

Muhahahahaha

You will rue the day, but I accept your challenge! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes. Accept this challenge against the Mighty Jaquestiney. You will eventually learn true power and strength from the legend himself, and you will have regretted opposing such a godly force.

1 Like

Can we first get you through some therapy so you know what class you really are? I would hate to start at a disadvantage. I mean, you seem a bit dazed and confusedā€¦ :grimacing:

Iā€™m perfectly fine! Like I said, the forum workers are trying to sabotage me. Iā€™m really a warlock even if it says Iā€™m a dk.

Okayā€¦ sounds good.

I will go with you on the journey. Do you have a purple background on your character as well?

I donā€™t have time for your nonsense! I have Alliance to go kill now!

Be warm my son. Kill those pesky Alliance and donā€™t hold back!

1 Like

Takes a bag of peanuts, Thanks, Did you hear about the two nuts that walked into the bar? I heard one was a salted.

Okay Iā€™m leaving now

4 Likes

Oh, I like youā€¦

No come back, I need more corny jokes.

I will pass on your magic peanuts.
Now if you had some Macadamia Nuts, especially those covered in chocolate I might be persuaded but eat magical peanuts? Please, spare me.

Got any cashews?

Please tell me Pam Poovey is your namesake. The thought hit me last night while I was making another pretty new Kul Tiran lass.

Of course it is!

2 Likes