Peace can only be achieved through strength of arms. The Horde must die

This is an automated message from World of Warcraft Forums to let you know that [your post was restored.

This post was flagged by the community and a staff member opted to restore it.

You love to see it.

Now please stop submitting false reports, the mods have better things to do.

Death to all Horde.

And please stop spamming unless it is the kind you fry up and eat then bring the cans of spam over.

2 Likes

The air tights around Blom as Henceforth crosses the air on his might Plagued Proto-Drake. Once he lands, he takes his Axe out of the saddle and holds it with one single hand, as he walks towards Blom.

I heard that you have been declaring death to the Horde. That you walked away victorious from a battle. Weak men like you don’t know the joy of the battle, the smell of blood in the battlefield. You’re here cheering upon the death of my brothers. Well, Death itself has come for you.

Still in shock in seeing the Death Knight right in front of him and unable to move due to the fear that froze his very spine, Blom can only watch as Henceforth raises Svala’gora and swings it on Blom. Blom eyes are fixated in the ax blade as it moves towards him. For Blom, each second takes an eternity. He tries everything he can but he can’t even say a word. His men are also do not move. They are either paralyzed by fear or by the frost presence of the Death Knight. As Svala’gora hits Blom, he does a silent scream that is not heard but felt in the bones of his men and it lasts as the balde cuts him in half.

Cut in half, lies on the ground, the lifeless body of Blom. As Henceforth drains the blood of Blom with his ax, he turns the attention to the Alliance Vanguard.

Cowards. You’re all cowards. You couldn’t even move and just watched your hero die right in front of you. You painted us as monsters, as villains. I’ll show you what a monster can be. You’ll never forget this day, and this shall be your curse. If you ever come in my presence, ever again, you shall be paralyzed again, waiting for your death.

With everyone still unable to move and in dismay from what just happened, Henceforth mounts up on his dragon and seethe his ax in the saddle. As they take off, the wind chills everyone’s bones. Once he gets out of their vision, they all drop on their knees and start throwing up a mixture of their last meal and blood.

Those that seek war in name of peace lie to themselves. They shall pay the price with their blood and with their soul.

The worst part of this post isn’t the delusional fanfic, it’s that you spelled axe as ax.

1 Like

Corpse, you’re dead, don’t post anymore. You lost at your own game.

Furthermore, study English, please.

The debate between “ax” and “axe” is a common one, with both spellings being used to refer to the same tool. The main difference lies in the regional variations of English.

American English: In American English, “ax” is the preferred spelling, and it is commonly used in everyday language.

British English: In British English, “axe” is the preferred spelling, and it is also widely used.

Origin: The word “ax” or “axe” has its roots in Old English, where it was spelled “æx”. Over time, the spelling evolved to “ax” in American English and “axe” in British English.

2 Likes

Pick one friend.

1 Like

hmm, that is inappropriate, harassment is against the CoC. I hope one mod do not ignore this flag and take the necessary action. Not only you have broken the rules of this forum but also attacked me personally.

You just wrote an entire story about killing me lmfao.
Please stop trolling it’s against the CoC.

1 Like

You literally told a story about how your racist human battalion genocided several horde races and were cheering up on it.

I continued your story and told the tale of an Orc Death Knight called Henceforth, who decided to to take matters into his own hands, and murdered Blom, the guilds commander in front of them, and left untouched, leaving the them shocked and unable to move due to the fear of his presence.

Too bad you aren’t alive to continue your own story. Maybe you want to continue saying a Necromancer brought your pieces together and brought you back into life as his minion? I don’t know.

I thought you liked such stories, and that is why you were on this fan fiction forum.

It is a fiction.

3 Likes

Do you identify as Thrall?

1 Like

I wrote some fiction of my own because you inspired me Blom.

2 Likes

Not for this American.

Where do you see this in lore? Sources, please.

It would be hard for him to cite his fantasies.

4 Likes

I spoke with him recently in private.

He told me he really wants you to stop watching him while he’s trying to sleep.

Or at least to stop… doing that.

4 Likes

Good…

Crush eachother… maim eachother… KILL eachother…

Kind of hard for him to do that when he’s still playing extended hooky from his job and palling around with a member of the Horde Council.

It’s CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY.

For IDAK’s sake, get it right!

1 Like

You didn’t have to tie yourself to that tree.

2 Likes