PCTs Temporarily Unavailable - Resolved

When will it be back up?

1 Like

Still waiting

Do we have an ETA on when it will be available? Members of our guild already transferred but most did not before it was turned off. Now we are split.

2 Likes

when will actually gaining honor be re-enabled?

Seems like it never came back

YO my man. What’s the scoop on PCT’s any update on when they will be back online?

I just want to transfer off Skeram since everyone else I played with at somepoint alliance side jumped ship
 x.x Nothing more depressing than doing /who in SW and being one of 3 people there at 7 PM server time.

I feel a bit scammed. Didn’t really know there would be major imbalance on servers. Here i am picked pagle for horde
 lol wow 92% alliance
 saw 4 people in org. Now I’m FORCED to buy a transfer. Anything you can do for me bliz? This isn’t fair.

Looking at the 3rd party demographics its not just us having the issue
 several servers have 90-10 balance skews toward both ends
 I wish there was an incentive to players to balance it out a bit but not game changing enough to piss people off

Most servers had their balance destroyed by free transfers. Blizzard offered transfers, and the weaker faction all fled to servers with more favorable for their faction numbers. Ruining two servers at once.

Has anyone been able to transfer their character yet? I noticed on the EU forums a couple people saying at the very least they could at least start the process. However, the service doesn’t show up in-game (US side) and on the website simply tells you that you can purchase it in-game.

2 Likes

Yes I started mine right as they went live. It took about 12 hours but it went through.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant to ask if anyone has been able to get it to work US side since the announcement that they were bringing it down. As you cannot purchase it on the US site (it directs you to do it in-game), and the in-game store doesn’t even list it as an option.

This morning, we saw a Blue response (new post since my original question) EU side that said it is, in fact, working. I am just curious if it’s just me, or is Blizzard taking longer to bring it back up States side.

Came here looking for this. I also saw the announcement but the option is still not available on the shop.

1 Like

any update?

1 Like

not seeing the option to xfer in the shop yet

1 Like

Its the next day, any updates on when this will be available?

1 Like

Yeah so like, any update on this???

It’s not today anymore. My character still stuck on an unplayable realm. Can I get a free transfer out of this hellhole considering the 1hr queue times?

1 Like

Which realm are you on?

A day in my world must not be the same as in your world. I think they need to cut the transfer fee down to say 15 dollars as opposed to 25 a quarter of a hundred dollars to move your character. They then can’t even do that right.
So a true estimate might be nice. If you don’t know how long it will take say so.

2 Likes