Paypal and Subscription

I also paid for 1 month of subscription via paypal, got the email and checked my transactions history and it says i got 1 moth of subscription but when i open the game it says im on starter edition and it doesn’t let me go pass level 20.

Hey Vike! Please be mindful of the date a thread was last active when responding. The topic you originally posted in had been inactive for a year, and so the information may not have been up to date. :slight_smile: I went ahead and split your post into its own topic so we could discuss this without any confusion from previous posts.

It looks like you added a Subscription to your EU World of Warcraft license. You’re currently playing on an NA World of Warcraft license with no game time - so the starter restrictions are intended.

If you meant to add game time / a subscription to your NA account, make sure you’re using the Americas region shop and selecting the NA account during checkout.

First, you may wish to request a refund for your incorrect purchase. You can start that request process here:
https://battle.net/support/help/product/wow/166/1152/solution

Once the refund is completed, you can purchase a subscription for your Americas region account here:

6 Likes

aside from what kalviery said, be aware it can take up to 72hrs to process once you submit payment for a subscription so thats why you may see starter limitations still in effect even though you’ve bought a subscription.

Actually, with updates to how those are processed it shouldn’t take more than 24 hours now, depending on the method of payment used. A standard credit card/debit card is almost always well under 24 hours. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ah well good to know then its usually been instant or close to that for me whenever id pay but always was aware it could be 72 in the past from threads over the years.

1 Like