Payment still "pending" after 24 hours

I subscribed to world of warcraft (4 accounts actually). The status is still “pending” and it’s been longer than 24 hours. I have also changed my password like the official help topic for this issue advises but it did not work.

This means I have paid 60 dollars for a game that I can’t play because most features are not available to me such as joining a group.

I have put in an official ticket but figured I would also post here. The ticket number is US83236917

Not realy much can be done via the forums technicaly digital purchases can take up 2 72 there usualy instant but stuff can happen.

Yeah, I mostly posted here just so I can update on what happens for other people in the future. Also hoping a GM sees the post and fixes the issue.

Also GMS dont frequent the forums at all your ticket will be looked at when its que comes up not sooner unfortunately.

2 Likes

A question - did you pay through Paypal or through the game itself? I know there can be a delay when Paypal is used, just ensuring everything clears through properly.

A lot of the time we see here a payment failure for some reason or another.

Not sure how you catagorized your ticket, but I would suggest that you submit it as a Purchase Failure. If you did it any other way, I would personally cancel out the ticket you’ve got and resubmit it through this path:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/167/ticket

3 Likes

This is what I was going to point out. It does look like this is a PayPal order so there may be some delays from their end as well. I’ve not seen anyone else reporting queued orders like this so it’s probably not an issue from our end (usually that would impact everyone with a PayPal order) but I’ll ask around just in case.

6 Likes