Paying sub money and box price

I never understand why people think a selfie 6.1 patch is better than any patch blizzard put out in BfA/SL

You literally had no raid, no dungeons, not even a new content zone, the patch was all about the selfie camera

Agree, that is pretty weird. Blizzard White Knights going to be sending you whispers in game now, oh no, the horror! :joy:

1 Like

You’re just as bad, you hide your character so people can’t check how really bad of a player you really are.

5 Likes

Rather them fix the patch first than rush the release. It still has major problems that could be fixed quickly and theyre listening so I expect the patch to drop later this mont or in March but i could be wrong.

Developers! Welcome to the night shift, now open 24 hours :wink:

they take too much time for 9.2 or maybe they work on 10.0 , people won’t be happy anyway what ever they do

i hope we have 10.0 really fast

actually, Wrath is the worst expansion of all time, distantly followed by Pandalands.

Because streamerman said that current expansion/patch is bad, so it’s bad.

2 Likes

That and the content was there. Its change some code (which seems to be balance so value tweaks) and turn it on.

I mean in theory one day they could just turn on say strands for an epic BG in retail. the code is there. its just basically rem’d out.

remove the rem(ark) lines…boom, strands is in the rotation. How balanced? That is a question for another thread lol.

1 Like

Even if blizzard said 10.0 would be about getting mythic gear from world quests and 30k gold earned a week by doing weekly quests someone will still say 10.0 is the worst expansion

1 Like

They have already taken to much time for both.

1 Like

Clark,He really enjoys stalking and harassing people.
Clark sounds like he has Narcissistic personality disorder,Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others’ feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.

4 Likes

This expansion is a bit of a dumpster fire.

But real-world stuff has affected every industry. I’m going to assume most people here are adults. We can deal with delays.

Until we get a patch that adds nothing but a selfie feature and some new social media integration, you can’t use this argument.

2 Likes

That was your first mistake. Most people here can’t handle anything. Every speed bump spells total disaster. :scream:

He even changed his armor’s PFP to more suit the White Knight role.

4 Likes

It’s not. BfA’s story was insanely terrible and WoD still had less content.

2 Likes

Then allow me to be society’s mirror.

Hobbies are not meant to be taken as seriously as we do in this country and a lot of other First World countries.

The arts are, like painting and writing. Unfortunately everyone chooses to be obsessed with video games.

Video games are perfectly valid art form.

Unlike painting and other people’s music it doesn’t have as lasting an escape from reality.

Not to get too philosophical or psychological but I think that’s the underlying issue. The reality needs fixing rather than more patches to fill the void