Paying gold for dungeon runs

They don’t help because the Horde on our server are too busy raiding. They need 40 people for that level 52 alliance player.

2 Likes

Wtf you smoking dude. Selling stockade runs and SM runs as a paladin is like the only way to farm gold on pvp servers for us. Not to mention its more time effiecent than looking for 4 people and wiping because of dumb stuff happening.

1 Like

This has been a thing since vanilla, if you don’t like it maybe retail is for you.

5 Likes

Hate to ruin your altered reality, but this was a thing in vanilla too
nothing to do with the recent retail crowd at all

3 Likes

Would you?

Meh the retail locusts will be gone soon and it won’t matter.

1 Like

looks at posting avatar

2 Likes

Yep, otherwise there’s no point in being in a guild.

1 Like

oh please just because you believe this lie does not make it true

1 Like

LOL don’t be foolish. I post on this toon because this is the one with forum privileges.

Not worth grinding on another toon.

Deal with it.

If you play classic, you already have a classic toon with forum privs

1 Like

You can do it!

2 Likes

You only need to get to level 10. Hardly a grind. :wink:

Uhm no, you don’t. Your forum privileges are not account wide.

You’re nicer than I am, I don’t give runs to whiners.

2 Likes

Mine are, and i am not special
You must be broken, or dont play classic

…god :man_facepalming:

1. It is, in fact, not killing classic…
  2. There are more people actually running the dungeons, rather than being carried.
  3. Its not retail BS… its an innovative solution to gold farming that doesn’t require being deleted in the open world.
  4. It happened regularly in Vanilla.
4 Likes

I don’t have the same level 3 privs on any other toon and that is by forum design.

What the heck are you talking about “level 3 privs”? All you need to post on a classic character is to be level 10.

1 Like

Acquaint yourself with forum rules and trust levels. And what’s it to you anyway which avatar I use? I always post on this toon, regardless of what forum I’m posting on. Deal with it.