Paying gold for dungeon runs

Lolwut? Gold sales are a HUGE part of retail atm. You can’t sit in trade without seeing 20+ DIFFERENT people post selling M+ or raids for gold. Personal loot doesn’t change that, they just feed them everything that’s tradeable.

Facts but the zoomer mentality has obviously infested Classic now as well

I wonder if the gold sellers are selling gold to the people buying runs? Seems like a lot of gold for lower levels.

I’m 33 years old, we sold MC and BWL runs back in vanilla, late 2005/2006, and they were POPULAR. It’s never changed and its nothing new.

pretty sure 80% of that statistic is made up.

Pretty sure 100% of your comment was stupid

It happened back in 04/05. People would sell runs of dungeons in the twink ranges so twinks can get the best dungeon gear they can for their brackets. Like SFK/DM for the 19 bracket.

Cause level up in classic is torture. Not 1 person I know log on to classic anymore.

This happened back in the day as well. It’s a practical solution to a real problem.

Umm
Yea we did this in Vanilla sooo…

It only works if there are players willing to pay.

You should make some friends

This also happened 15 years ago. Nothing new.

Maybe it is true on your server,
or maybe it is true on PVP servers,
or maybe you are making this up.

It is rare on my server. I may have seen it 2 times in 14 weeks. So I really, really doubt it will “kill classic” as you claim.

I’ll file this thread under “Players who object to anyone who does not play exactly like them”. Okay?

Pvp on my main account, afk on follow getting runs through low lvl dungeons. Why not?

Punkrat posted video on how to level fast .

1 lvl 60 mage
4 same level players

The xp is based on average level .

Why should a mage power level people for free?

Sure running dungeon is fun the first 10- 30 times but really most people just wanna get lvl 60 so they can farm gold lol

Retail players who were never serious about playing left long ago.

There is no requirement for you to pay a tank. Feel free to advertise in Looking For Group until you find one to your liking.

1 Like

You make some assumptions there. I spend over an hour spamming for dungeon group for something like SM. Even longer sometimes. Sure I’d like to do a normal group but I’ll pay for a carry since I can’t seem to find others.

1 Like

Don’t be part of the problem. Be part of the solution! Level normally, lol.

It’s up to the player when it comes to how they level. As long as you’re not botting to get those levels like I see constantly, then you’re good imo.

Shouldn’t matter to other people. What if I level only through mob grinding and quests? Same as if they get powerleveled.

Bro everyone leveled to 60 by now. These are alts buying these instance rushes.

2 Likes