Pay Homage to Medivh with The Guardian Pack Transmog Set

Well I’m sorry but I didn’t come off as that it wasn’t until after the fact I read the bottom part are we cool now man. Just don’t assume when folks speak that its automatically nerd rage. I hope you have a great afternoon ahead.

please monetize the trading post more. let us buy tender

1 Like

This doesn’t fit at all my hunter. Easy pass

1 Like

I’d pay only for the staff.

I can already make a prettier version of this in game. This is gonna be a no from me.

They were accidentally listed on EUs trading post few days ago

Almost 1000 tender tokens to get the whole set

But hey if you wanna waste 1000 tokens cause you can’t afford $8 by all means

1 Like

And so the direct monetization of the trading post begins…

7 Likes

But hey, if you want to waste $8 cash dollars because you don’t want to spend a single month’s worth of Tendies, by all means.

At this point Zuma is just trying to bait people.

8 Likes

No because when it does come out between September to December, 1000 tokens will be spent on something else

No dude, I really think people are gullible thinking they’ll just wait till the set comes out on traders post

Cause there’s going to be something really awesome along with the medivh set and now you’re stuck between wanting the medivh transmog or the awesome looking mount/transmog

People don’t wanna pay $8 but they spend more on a big Mac meal or their Netflix subscription… Like what the frick, you’re ranting $8 that you spend stupid elsewhere

Ewww. That was is one sad mog. Medivh is insulted.

4 Likes

That doesn’t look anything like medivh’s hood

5 Likes

Looks horrendous, and being in the shop is an L. Good job once again.

THE HECK IS THIS!? It doesn’t even look like Medivh’s outfit! Not the Legion One, not even the CLassic one! This looks weird! The hood doesn’t even match the rest of the outfit!
Oi… I’ve been happy with the trading post, but I am not afraid to say, I’d rather miss out on this one!
AND YOU’RE CHARGING MONEY FOR IT? What. 2.99 USD? That’s what it’s worth! I could piece something together from existing gear in wow that looks more like a “Guardian” Set than this!

2 Likes

Just want to toss this out there, your reddit bots are a bit obvious. Change up the script a bit to make it less obvious.

Beyond that I’m actually okay with this form of greed. so -1 for obvious bot, +1 for something decent.

1 Like

You know who we Should be paying homage to, Blizzard?

Arthas.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

My son…the day you were born the very forests of lordaeron whispered the name…35 Anima.

3 Likes

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

2 Likes

I bet this outfit would go great with several of my regular flying mounts.

There is nothing wrong with making it cash shop as well. I’m not buying it. The people who are aren’t going to be complaining.

Why does it matter. The opposite would have been awful I agree… shop only