Patterns within Patterns

What’s the cost? Is it going to require twice as much work to fill up?

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

1 Like

The reputation appears to be gated more behind the campaign than the actual daily/weekly/world quests which is a good change because in the Maw/Korthia the bulk of your reputation came from doing side-tasks so those who could grind it out every single day were weeks ahead of everyone else on reputation gains.

Also, the zone rep isn’t as important for player progression as the Korthia/Maw was.

I love how blizzard caves to the bad players that couldn’t see a giant yellow clock :man_facepalming:t3:

This is 100% false.

4 Likes

Wait. This change is not coming until Patch Tuesday, right?

So we will still have our “3 day biweekly” quest on Sunday or Monday to try to complete by Patch, correct?

We got one yesterday, Thurs 2/24, so the other should either be live Sunday 2/27 or Monday 2/28.

If that is the case, fine, make the change since Rep after Honored is campaign gated anyway.

Its fine to make it weekly, but why increase requirements? It already takes way too long to complete that quest…

5 Likes

well that is one plus - honored is what you need for the profession stuff

1 Like

The quest is completed in at max an hour.

1 Like

Good change.

You’re missing the “increased requirement” part. I hated how long shaping fates took. Not everyone likes dailies or world content every day.

4 Likes

If it’s a weekly quest you don’t have to complete it one sitting.

Thanks.

Can we get rid of the jumping super Mario brother puzzles to get chests next?

4 Likes

80% is not 100%. I was also at around 83% yesterday with not a SINGLE thing left to do in the entire zone to get any more progress, unless I wanted to sit around and wait for another rare to spawn ('cause that’s fun and engaging gameplay, amirite?) And then hopefully the rare wouldn’t spawn on the other side of the map and be dead by the time I actually got to it…

The whole thing is ridiculous, the zone needs more WQs or dailies or some other stationary objective to make progress on this quest.

4 Likes

This is a good change. Thank you!

shading fate only took one day - two max

Then unlock the third world quest.

that is a huge part of that zone - nothing is straight forward

1 Like

This comment didn’t age well in the 22 hours it was up.

Personally I’m finding Blizzard throws stuff against the wall and sees what sticks. I liked the original idea of a bi weekly quest like the covenant assaults. The rotating 3 day thing was odd especially given the quick reset because of whatever day patch day was. But to make it a weekly quest? I’m afraid they just killed the zone and it’s Korthia 2.0. Everyone pretty much has the requirements for flight that is possible to get right now. This will be just a once a week place and a ghost town once the campaign is over.

2 Likes

Even at its longest, Shaping Fate took only a couple days of dailies + an invasion and weekly world boss… a far cry from having to put in time every day, let alone hours of time every day. Now, instead of having to fill the bar 2-3 times per week and having to make sure you do this on the 3 day reset schedule, you just pick it up once, poke at whatever you feel like throughout the week, and turn it in when it’s finished. So much less effort.

Do you just not like the quest sitting in your log while you do things throughout the week or what?

2 Likes

Ok so we’re getting LESS gear from this quest per week because some people can’t manage a 3 DAY long quest that can be finished in a day.

Thanks for nerfing the drop of 233ilvl gear.

3 Likes