Patch on Tuesday?

Are we getting a patch on Tuesday to justify maintenance until 3 PM? Fy’ralath isn’t going to grind itself.

2 Likes

3pm Maintenance? :thinking: Surprise drop of 10.2.6 maybe?

5 Likes

This is on launcher? I don’t see the schedule on X yet.

Could be. Might also just be a preparation patch, though that hour count is probably significant.

And yes, this is on the launcher.

Since 10.2.6 isnt getting a PTR, maybe they will suprise us with the patch day too.

4 Likes

It’s on the bnet launcher.

Maybe the 8h maintenance is the event they have for us. A throwback to 2004; the skull & crossbones would fit.

4 Likes

yeah. Just saw it on the launcher. Came here to see if there were any notes.

Guess like was said, maybe surprise 10.2.6 patch. It’s about that time

1 Like

Wowhead gave a notification on discord, if you are subscribed to a channel that posts those.

I’m almost sure they just turn off the auth/login servers then sit back in the control room and watch the forums on the big monitor while eating pizza and playing some form of bingo game with bottle caps taking bets on who posts what. “slap in the face” is the free spot in the middle.

4 Likes

Sounds like it!

Yep.

Well every other patch ive played through had maintenance till 3pm so id be willing to bet : 3

The real question is if they will extend maintenence or not lol.

1 Like

I agree this sounds like we are getting patch 10.2.6 on Tuesday. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Sweet, hope its worth the secrecy.

3 Likes

I’m very suspicious of an 8h maintenance for an untested event, but also looking forward to the shenanigans it wreaks on realms as most players are kicking off their keys and raids.

1 Like

Seems likely to be the new patch, but what’s crazy about this timing is that we have the hearthstone anniversary event starting Monday then immediately one day into the event an all-day maint.

2 Likes

Oh that would be fire :fire:

I actually work Tuesday too so I won’t be rolling around in agony in front of my computer for 10 hours that day.

Yay work!

1 Like

Do you have to play Hearthstone during the event to get rewards or is this a crossover event ?

There’s a mount reward for logging into hearthstone and a little mini-event at cities around WoW that sounds a bit like the Diablo promo event from the scraps of info out there.

(I was actually expecting a Blue post today hyping it up)

4 Likes
2 Likes