Patch notes?

Where are the patch notes for today? I only see hotfix for yesterday?

There won’t be a classic patch until Ulduar gets added.

Yeah but we might get RDF so I’m wondering where the patch notes are from todays maintenance.

RDF waiting room

1 Like

What he said. I’d just wait there quietly.

Stand back and stay by for RDF brothers

1 Like

OK Dumbcake

Not every maintenance comes with patch notes, since not every maintenance is a new patch.

I almost pity you. :rofl:

3 Likes

But why is there maintenance if there is no patch? That makes no sense to me.

1. It’s Tuesday

2. The Halloween event ended today

Keep thinking about it

Holloween was gone BEFORE maintenance this morning.

Then it was only standard maintenance, the thing that happens every Tuesday. But hey, maybe they’ll add RDF for you tomorrow.

But what is getting maintenance if there is no patch notes?

Its DEFINITELY in preparation for adding RDF, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Blizzard heard your cries and now they’re getting ready to cater to you! Better get excited because RDF is totally on the way, there’s zero other explanation for maintenance on a Tuesday without any patch notes. This unprecedented behavior can only mean one thing: Blizzard is gonna give us RDF as a surprise and not announce it in advance.

1 Like

Yeah but it could happen. You don’t actually know it won’t.

Of course it’s going to happen. Look at every other Tuesday with maintenance. Sure, most of those also don’t include patch notes, but this Tuesday it definitely means they’re adding RDF. Blizzard has been EXPOSE.

More is done during maintenance than applying patches. There has been weekly maintenance with and without patches since the beginning of the world.

Halloween ends. The day of the dead and pirates day needs to be added. Its tuesday for 18 years its been maintenance probably 3/4 of the tuesdays in those 18 years didnt have patch notes.