Patch Notes Draft

The TTP ratio of this change is very high, as they’d say over in the Mythic Quest dev team.

I’ve waited all day to read this, this just puts a big, stupid smile on my big, stupid face every April 1. Thank you for remaining consistent.

5 Likes

Amazing joke notes as always!

I thought it sounded like a quiet “FWOOM” explosion, not a car alarm. Perhaps I am missing a joke reference, though!

1 Like

That’s a gross assumption, but you are free to believe what you want.

i mean… u can just look at it lol

Imp Mother needs love too

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Yes please.

Aww. All sorts sad that I still can’t get a horde G-nome​:grin: how about a trade? They can have our second troll race and we take their second G-nome :grin:

*This was great lol

Mecha tauren isnt a bad idea. We will also settle for high mountain warlocks as fel totem tribe is the precedent.

That hurted

3 Likes

INSECT SWARM as a passive. sounds good to me ;D

well… now the PVP requirement doesn’t seem so bad now. ^-^;

GG

Very true.

Most of these were funny, except for the High Dwarf thing. As much as I’d dig dwarves smoking teen-friendly totally-not-drugs-that-are-somehow-hallucinogenic (or as we Warhamsters call it ‘Bugman’s Brew’ aka ‘religion’), I’d happily swap Kul-tirans and actual gnomes (we can keep the better cyborg ones and call it character development or story progression) for high elves.

1 Like

Oof. Not the first time someone has said that to me.

Every. Damn. Time.

4 Likes

Ha.
Ha.
very funny.

NOT!

No more skal for YOU!

Screw that give us Lore correctly sized Worgen. 8 foot tall models work fine with WoW as far as clearance for doorways. Just look at Tauren and Zandi Trolls. Blizzard has some odd fetish with all the Tall alliance races being the same exact size. I mean look at Legion Worgen and you will see a model that was taller than what we have now… Why? Who knows but lets get back to a more Lore friendly size for Worgen.

This was a damn good april 1st year. GJ!

Night Elves were tall AF for ever.

That’s so adorable.

Also, raccoon mounts, PLEASE!