Patch Notes Draft

Hahahahah! Thanks Blizz… feel so sorry for those poor saps who thought the 3/31 Tuesday hotfixes were the April 1st version :wink:

So is believing that high elves are supported by a large portion of the playerbase just because the same five people (with multiple accounts) make a thread about them every week. And that’s being generous. But as you said, you can believe what you want.

2 Likes

I view these April Fools jokes more as social commentary than anything. In the past Blizzard has been critical of themselves and their design elements and the response they received from the playerbase on said elements (“Hmm, everyone hates us doing underwater zones, ashran is not well received either…Splashran” was them making fun of themselves). So I’d view the Shaman and High Elf jokes as them saying “yo we see you fam” and especially in the Shaman’s case they know they did wrong.

4 Likes

Glyph, please.

3 Likes

falls out of chair

On the alliance side Night Elves, Draenei, Worgen and Kul Tir are all the same size. However Worgen by Blizzards own lore are 8 feet tall when they are in Worgen form. Currently in game like the other races they are 6 foot 10. Before Legion the model was taller at 7 feet 2 inches. My question is why were they made smaller when lore says they should be taller?

Nice blizz! We need this at this time. Good stuff.

For real i like the one about mother.

1 Like

It’s a real shame this part wasn’t a joke… Seed hasn’t been good since the Legion time of year :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the april 1st patch notes, got quite a few laughs from bits and pieces all around

1 Like

thanks , I needed that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am 100% serious when I say this, do the pirouette for the warriors for a day or two. There would be so many WTF moments!

6 Likes

Make it glyph!

3 Likes

Yep. Fabulous + Gear with secret powers, which are revealed to you–

–But only if you hold aloft your Heart of Azeroth and /yell "By the Power of Azeroth!"

5 Likes

There really should be Tauren Rogues. Anyone who has been stomped on by a Fel Reaver in Outlands knows how easily they can slip up on you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s an interesting an mature way of seeing this. Unlike the folks here frothing at the mouth like Blizzard made a freakin April Fools post JUST to antagonize the player base. (Insert side eye emoji)

1 Like

This one got me. I’ll forever refer to grip as Tug Throat

2 Likes

Sadly these sound like fun. I guess only they can get through a joke

2 Likes

WoD servers confirmed

Cataclysm server confirmed

BfA servers confirmed

2 Likes

Missing that the lag problems of the players who connect from South America have been solved