Patch Notes Draft

Am I a joke to you :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

This gave me Cloak quest flashbacks.

8 Likes

Kul Tiran Worgen! Want! Need!

The Animal Crossing comments were great! I giggled like a school girl into my soda! Loved the Warlock ones! Flowerpot of Disappointment!

Having been besties with Xal’atath, I can understand the loneliness! I miss that wicked, wicked whisper in my ear!

Thank you so much Blizzy for doing these and for the past ones. This is always the highlight of my April Fool’s Day and gives me so many reasons to smile!!

4 Likes

Death Grip should be renamed to YOINK!

15 Likes

Lol.

Ooooh. I even got the 66th post!

3 Likes

No a Doom Eternal tease .

Need things to go back to normal so I can get a new gpu then get this game.

1 Like

High Dwarves, Vanity Meter, and an OP Pet Battle Essence.

Well Played.

4 Likes

Kaivax, in all seriousness, could you please pass on to the relevant parties that server populations are currently out of control on WoW classic, and that the community(forums) in that area NEED some Blizz feedback? It has been crickets there for days.

I’m sure your company is going through changes like many others among this pandemic…but servers like Incendius are facing launch week like queues due to unrestricted server transfers. Please, please get the Blizz team looking at it, or pass down what’s being considered or looked at. Thank you!!

2 Likes

Wow, off topic much Hayabusa?

1 Like

100% yes, and I apologize for doing so. But the Classic community is going through some stuff right now with the recent surge of players staying at home. There’s been zero Blizz feedback on the topic for days, so if an off-topic post helps another section of the WoW community get some feedback, it’ll be worth it.

1 Like

Love the Animal Crossing references!

1 Like

This frustrates me to no end cause they know shamans have been waiting along time to be the meta

I’m old. I get this. Thank you.

1 Like

Now I want a High Dwarf :frowning:

Conflict and Strife change… please make it a thing!

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for these to pop up today. Thanks for the laughs!

No different then holiday breaks or summer vacation spikes back in the olden days of 2005. Blizz doesn’t need to do anything.

1 Like

what a cute worgen!

As someone else in the thread mentioned those braids look awesome… i think those would be a nice customization option for all!

So who else started singing this song?? lol

3 Likes

Yes please to MOTHER’S Day!!!

5 Likes

I did that more than a year ago!
:rofl: