Patch Notes Draft

Who ever worked or collaborated on these should give themselves a pat on the back as should their bosses. Good job and very funny.

9 Likes

Genuinely funny. Great work.
:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Fixt.

:hugs:

1 Like

CURSE YOU TOM NOOK!!!

3 Likes

I predicted that this year’s April Fools would include targeted hate towards one of Blizzard’s usual Alliance punching bags and I guess I was right. Extremely distasteful to heckle High Elf fans like this.

I guess the Alliance will always be Blizzard’s whipping boy. I at least hoped it would stay to screaming slurs and laughing at our manufactured misfortune during Blizzcon.

Hint: It’s disgusting to make fun of shortcomings you are in full control of once, let alone constantly.

1 Like

Wow, you need to calm down Kaleesh.

23 Likes

Real talk… canadian rogues are going to make so much maple syrup.

13 Likes

OH NO YOU DIDN’T.

Too soon, man. Too soon…

7 Likes

Very delightful read, thank you for continuing the tradition amidst RL madness

5 Likes

I’m mad this a joke. My biggest disappointment with this expansion’s transmog was never getting unique pieces from Mechagon that gave your character the appearance of prosthetic limbs. Come on guys, dismemberments are a thing that happen!

3 Likes

I LOL’D. A lot.

19 Likes

PLEASE BLIZZARD YOU GOT ME WITH THIS ONE

5 Likes

Nice, you guys forgot about pvp even in this one as well rofl.

7 Likes

Very funny!

1 Like

I actually kind of want some of these changes.

Thank you Blizz! My household loved this and we needed the laughs. :laughing:

1 Like

This was worth getting out of bed for. XDXDXD I love these every year.

Okay and also for real though MOTHER’S Day would be amazing.

5 Likes

I’m getting mom a note saying “You created me mom, so your to blame,for the love that I feel just from hearing your name. Your as tender as corn beef, warm as pastrami, I love my mommy”

I LOVE MOM MORE THAN YOU

5 Likes

Yikes :grimacing:

9 Likes

Giggity. This made me lol

1 Like