[Patch 9.0] Character not found

Once again character not found on all 4 servers that I have characters on, same story as yesterday. Illidan, Stormrage, Stonemaul and Kel’Thezad. I played earlier today, logged out to update addons, logged back in and …Character not found.

No characters show up on any realm, log into my realm (Zul’jin) to a black screen and wait - they eventually show up after 3-5 minutes. Can’t log into any of them (always booted back with ‘Character not found’).

This is unacceptable for 2 consecutive days. I will be opening a support ticket requesting gametime credit for this.

1 Like

Just chiming in to let you know I am having the same issue. I was able to log in at first last night. But as soon as I logged out, I could not get in and was getting the “character not found” message. Also when I am on the realm page, it does not show any characters on any realms for my account…

Same thing tonight. I have tried rebooting and disabling all addons, but still have the issue.

Same I am able to see my characters if I log in and wait but if I enter game it just times out and says “character not found”
Area 52

same thing happening for me on multiple realms

Is anyone even there lol

They updated us about 30 min ago if you scroll up

This isn’t happening to me. Help?

1 Like

Any “turn around 5 times, clap your hands thrice and throw feathers in the air” type fixes that work for person X may work for person Z but won’t work for persons A, B and C. An actual fix is needed on Blizzard’s side, and not the usual “remove addons/wtf/cache”.

1 Like

Alisu! Blizzard doesn’t offer the type of help you need! :joy:

1 Like

Hi jambrix the update is appreciated <3

Just to add myself to this issue. My account has the issue wife’s account is fine.
I didn’t have the issue yesterday, but today I do.
The char level boosts are missing.
Also can’t create any allied toons.

1 Like

Waiting on the character selection screen for 5+ minutes with graphics set to 1 I was finally able to get in.

Tyvm Bucketblts

Dont worry at least its not Overwatch, the blues would blame you for software problems.

Bruhhh, Yesterday couldn’t play because I had the "A character with that name already exists bug. Today I get the excitement of “Character not Found”. TF

Just tried with graphics set to 1, failed still.

Happening to me on all my toons on both servers I play on. Amazing.

my brother and i are both subscribers, he is still currently in game all characters available, while i cant see any characters or create. but neither have authenticators

IDK if it matters to chime in, but myself and pretty much my entire discord crew is having this issue except for 1 person.