[Patch 9.0] Character not found

It fixed after a few login attempts!

15 Likes

Same for me, the character screen took forever to load as well.

4 Likes

This paladin i’m on is in Area 52 - Eversong Woods, while trying to log in the loading screen for Burning Crusade appears then says “Character not Found” Please help :frowning:

1 Like

Same here all my characters are not found and when creating a new character this processed timed out.

7 Likes

Servers might be being bogged down.

I got the same thing.

2 Likes

Same issue here T.T

1 Like

Same here :slight_smile:

1 Like

So far 3 different characters on Moon Guard are unable to log in, 2 of them are in Stormwind, another in Twilight Highlands.

1 Like

same here can’t log on any of my toons

1 Like

Yea 
 anyone toon I tried on Bleeding Hollow is not found for me

2 Likes

Same Here, all my characters 31+ are not founded bud 30- are working to me.

1 Like

same - i was on about 7:05 EST and then logged off to update addons and then now it says character not found and wont load game.
HEY but at least all the big name streamers arent haveing any probs
MAKES YA WONDER DOESNT IT

7 Likes

Yep all 7 of my character get the bar almost all loaded up then say “Character not found” Also when I went to make a new alt for the time being I noticed that all the allied races that I had unlocked were greyed out and the achievements not done. I did them all months/years ago

7 Likes

Same here, probably just overwhelmed servers. I’m gonna go take the dog for a nice long walk, then try again after dinner. Not at all surprised with this TBH.

1 Like

Yup, same here. Past 15 minutes or so, load about 2/3 of the loading bar and then “Character Not Found”.

Blizzard is pulling an ‘Nvidia’ here. Not ready for something they clearly should have been ready for.

Realm: Zul’jin

2 Likes

Same Here:)

same here bleeding hollow and bloodscalp

1 Like

Same here cant log in on zul’jin

1 Like

Same. Tried logging in on 12 characters (2 Servers), and all getting “Character not found” after loading for about 2 minutes.

Also, my retail characters disappeared from my forum avatar options as well.

I am also having this issue. When I attempted to create a character it also had all allied races locked telling me I needed to have the achievements and to visit the embassy to unlock them.