[Patch 9.0] Character not found

Well, I just got in, but we’re passing prime hours too.

Same issue, two days in a row.

Same issue with all of my characters no matter which realm. I logged in for a few minutes earlier today, but tonight it’s back to character not found. I suppose this is the price for un-subbing and refunding my expansion purchase.

I completely get that the pre patch launched yesterday, but this is getting ridiculous, for the past hour and a half loading screen boss just to get a character not found… why will blizz not comment on this and give some sort of update!!

Character not found… I don’t even honestly care because there’s zero max level content right now in pre patch… like, wtf? no breadcrumb quest, nothing??? I’m returning after skipping 8.3 and there’s nothing new yet except to grind 8.3 content?

I’m not at all surprised. This company isn’t the same as it used to be - the merger with Activation should be an all encompassing truth. Look at the micro. This current situation; in-game issues; GM’s in this game are useless and do not care. Attitude reflects leadership.

3 Likes

Thanks dad :cherry_blossom: :hamburger:

1 Like

I guess you can add me to the list too ALL charaters on Stormrage

Nothing to do with refunds and everything to do with prepatch

Not sure if this helps, but this thing is looking like a 60 second timeout failure. I’ve run dozens of tests and each step that fails, like loading the character list or getting “character not found” fails in ~63-64 seconds, showing a few seconds of transactions occurring then a 60 second delay and a failure.

1 Like

Same issue, three days in a row without play.

1 Like

Is this how Shadowland gonna be? How you still can’t manage a lunch 16 years into this??? Why don’t you spend the money to make sure your servers are up to the task?

is this issue part of the rush to push out the pre patch because the xpac was pushed back due to issues with it?? im sure one of the many questions that wont get answered

it’s become completely apparent Blizzard has given up on WoW all together. this partnership with Activision is a joke, Blizzard cares more about Candy Crush than they do WoW, Remember back in the day when you could actually CALL a blizzard customer support agent? remember when you could put in a ticket IN GAME! and talk to a GM IN GAME, Blizzard gave up on wow and its utterly sad.

I have had the same issue two nights in a row too. It does seem to be related to peek game times, I was in the server earlier today then switched characters and got the issue. Thank you for working to find a fix for this issue, I can’t wait to play pre-patch.

mine is broken again today too. I really wanted to play :confused:

Still having character not found on Area 52.

Last night was fine … Cant play tonight :frowning:

This is happening for my husband as well.

Character Not Found still today on Area 52 and Stormrage. Tich is down.