Patch 1.13.6 and Naxxramas Release Dates

This is the list of people at blizzard that gives a rats behind about speed runs:

1 Like

damn you got me there!

1 Like

Look at it this way; Entirely skipping the Scourge Invasion pacing is good because?

1 Like

Love how everyone complains to bliz about sh*t like this like its going to change anything. You wanted the vanilla experience insert Ian Malcolm meme

1 Like

I was hoping for a month or two in between releases, so the people who want to check out Shadowlands can have time to get it out of their system. We can handle some mild attendance issues for AQ, since it’s on farm. But it’s going to suck if we can’t get full raids for Naxx progression.

Plus it seems absolutely stupid from a business standpoint for Blizzard to release new content for two of their games at the same time and have them compete against each other.

5 Likes

Naxx didn’t open until weeks after the Scourge Invasion in Vanilla.

2 Likes

If the ability to clear content was the only reason people raided for gear, we could have all quit after MC

Wtf are you even babbling about? How bout clear AQ40 under an hour then talk like you and your dead guild from an even more dead server talks like they have any merit of skill even more so effort in classic? You might be the best of “old blanchy” but congrats on being king of the trailer park? Enough of your strawman’s and learn how to play better.

Dude, no man. There’s no competing happening here, its win win for them. Besides people who dislike either classic or retail get to have some fun. In most cases, people play one or the other.

3 Likes

We have multiple people quitting for Shadowlands. Every guild is different.

hahaha oh we have the sweaty salty kids fired up

1 Like

Testing 16 yr old content?

Someone hasn’t played Classic.

1 Like

This will be 4 months-ish.

This is the worst Privet Server I’ve ever played on
 Sad that I need to pay a monthly sub for this when EU did it for the love of the game
 Crazy.

4 Likes

Shows how much faith they have in Shadowlands tbh

1 Like

Thank you. Now that classic is done, please give us a release date for TBC.

5 Likes

Please consider moving this to January. I’m very excited for both SL and Naxx, and I won’t have time for both when they are released so close to each other

1 Like

Both scourge event and naxx release at the same time? What happened to that whole “Spirit of vanilla” stuff?
I guess all that matters really is the bottom line.

4 Likes

you make it sound like you’d be happy with 1 month of SL when you know that it hasn’t even really started yet