Patch 1.13.6 and Naxxramas Release Dates

100% gonna need WBs on Patchwerk. Either way I’m upset that there wont be any chance to get special mats from the Scourge Invasion.

They won’t lose interest in shadowlands for a month or two at least, which is why it would make more sense to stagger the release.

Please do not release naxx yet wait till 2021, you are releasing naxx way too soon, a lot of guilds haven’t even cleared aq40, and is way too close release to shadowlands… It will defer people away from class and will defer people away from buying shadowlands and experiencing naxx for the first time in a classic content.

8 Likes

Patchwerk requires your dps players to average around 350 dps to kill it before enrage. I am fairly certain this is achievable by most in-meta dps with half MC/half 20 man raid gear and no world buffs. Pretty sure most furyprot tanks can reach it with MC/BWL gear alone.

1 Like

1000% will not be required to down the boss. Only if you’re trying to parse…

1 Like

This is a very stupid decision on Blizzard’s part. But what do you expect?

6 Likes

True, if you didn’t get AQ week 1 or 2 you’re slacking and should look for a new guild. My problem is that the Scourge Invasion is not timed right. There should be at least 1 week but preferably more from the Scourge Invasion to the opening of Naxx.

but their release timing is not any different from Vanilla is it?

1 Like

There was like 3-4 weeks of Scourge Invasion in vanilla

The rebirth of TBC is nigh!! -ftfy

Sure, but we’re not living in a game with modern standards. We’re living in 2005 where guilds still haven’t seen a lot of items drop. If you want fast content releases, play retail.

3 Likes

Who the f wants to do scourge invasion for a month? Only pleb casuals. Go away.

1 Like

This is a REALLY bad idea.

Classic and Retail are going to cannibalize each other. This is just a fact. It doesn’t make any logical business sense to release at such close times.

And that’s before even taking holidays into consideration.

Will Classic steal from Retail? Will Retail steal from Classic? Hard to say for sure (largely because of the low quality of Shadowlands…), but it will undoubtedly be a lose-lose situation. Please do yourselves a favor and reconsider Blizzard.

6 Likes

You don’t need full bis gear to do Naxx. Next…

A little too soon imo. I was expecting at least a January release. I understand they want to rush a TBC classic to get even more cash. Business is business i guess.

4 Likes

I want my Tabard and I want my Sharpening Stones

Thanks! Thanks for showing us this is its own game and we don’t have to wait for Shadowlands!

3 Likes

To be honest, this sounds like right on par with the Vanilla experience. Having guilds at different content levels.

2 Likes

2week scourge invasion and then Naxx… Give us time to farm Stones for speed runs and parsing…

You’ll have time bro. You’re not likely to be raiding 24/7. And you can get buffs (that you’re gonna lose within 3 pulls) day before/same day as raid which leaves the weekend and plenty of time for that.