Patch 1.13.6 and Naxxramas Release Dates

That 92.1 avg parse and 10clears… Clearly gotta amp up that raiding

1 Like

Why would you release the most anticipated raid tier of the entire game in the middle of the holiday season?

8 Likes

If you look I’m tanking half the time. How does the salt taste?

To fast. Such a disappointment.

12 Likes

This release date makes sense given Shadowland’s ORIGINAL release date but no longer does with the new shadowland’s release date.

I think it would be a good idea to push Naxx release back a bit to avoid overlap.

7 Likes

I wonder if there will be faction change available in tbc

My 98.4 avg Tank parse taste pretty good on 2 Tanks bud

So you want to launch both SL and Naxx at the same time when people will be doing stuff for the holidays?

Did it ever cross anyone’s mind to stager them some how? Also you do know a lot of people are doing stuff around the holidays and this game takes a back seat.

5 Likes

Does this mean the instance will be available to enter on December 3rd, and the Scourge Invasion event is disconnected from the instance? I thought the Scourge Invasion had to be pushed back (a certain number of stones destroyed) before the instance could be entered.

11 Likes

And yet you think this release time is a problem? You have nothing to complain about lol. Some elitist haha

1 Like

“Small Indie Company Doesn’t Care about Player Base”

1 Like

Terrible idea. GL getting Weapon Oil and Sharpening Stones and also being prepped with world buffs for raid in the same night. Why not give a buffer between Scourge Invasion and Naxx???

1 Like

The distance between BWL and AQ was 5 months, which felt fine. The distance between AQ and Naxx is also 5 months, but for most of us, it feels much shorter. A lot of servers didn’t have AQ unlocked until the second week of September. And the progression curve on AQ was much steeper (good thing) than BWL was, so a lot of guilds have just recently started farming the content regularly. For us this feels like AQ is just getting started and a Naxx release feels premature.

7 Likes

At least they aren’t doing something huge like releasing tbc - this is actually a fairly small patch honestly.

What sucked in vanilla was how soon it felt for us when TBC came out after naxx release. Most of us can clear the content before TBC comes out this round.

5 months is an eternity in modern standards specially having no small content in between.

You don’t need world buffs. Most are gonna wipe. So they don’t matter. If you’re speed clearing and you think your guild can 1-shot everything then you’re not here complaining about release. Also… it’s possible to do both (and a lot of guilds will) AQ and Naxx in the same week. Clear AQ first then progress naxx. Pretty simple.

1 Like

Says the level 18 Priest. Naxx can’t come soon enough.

1 Like

The Death of Classic is nigh!

Pretty sure SL and Naxx are coming out together because people will lose interest in SL rather fast xD

4 Likes