Parsing Overrated

You must be fun at parties

1 Like

Yeah i go after Naxx.

Sucks that dwarf guild never makes it, by the time they are done the parties over…

You’re welcome, friend. :slight_smile:

Is that a TWO behind the all star points!?!?! We all know it’s 1 or nothing round these parts!

Wasn’t talking about discord parties soz

Held the crown for so long, didn’t feel right to keep it forever.

1 Like

Standing in non-lethal bad helps the healers parse.

Also, many players care about their median as well as best, so it won’t do to randomly die and get grays.

It is old, but it’s also not the same as it was. Ulduar received a ton of nerfs and they’re all reverted (at least so far). It’s going to be a stout challenge, especially in the first couple weeks before we get much of that juicy upgraded gear. Nearly my whole guild went on PTR and we were only able to kill Flame Leviathan’s hard mode in the time we had.

It’s always a good feeling when you can find a worth successor. Pass on the torch, sit back with a beer, and watch the world go by knowing you’ve done your part.

Memories of the first time Dad had me fix something on my own instead of just handing him tools and “helping” come flashing back

This my friends is why WOTLKC is a failure. The players have ruined classic. The raid content is boring and drool worthy, but god forbid you don’t bring Flame caps to shave 3 seconds off the kill timer. Rofl.

Dragonflight is hands and feet better than WOTLK.

Gimme SoM2

I don’t think 99.9999% of guilds care about those micro optimizations. They have to be either speedrunning guilds or clown guilds.

We ARE the party, but sorry gnomes aren’t invited nor are mages.

1 Like

I wouldn’t come even if I was invited.

2.5-3 hour Naxx, no thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.