Pandaren's Heritage Armor

I would not expect this kind of selection. First and foremost, we do not play “Pandas”, we play either as either a member of the Alliance or Horde, so scratch “Panda Themed” off the list. As far as “Alliance Themed” and “Horde Themed”, I would imagine your best hope is for it to be the exact same set. If lucky, we might get some minor color differences but that is likely all.

Well I disagree becuase Alliance literally had zero interactions with Pandaren period. And even in hindsight, Pandaren were more cooperating with Horde. Even Taran Zhu refers other Horde races when he confronts Garrosh in cinematic.

And Chen is canonically tied with Horde, as he was reffered to as companion by Vol’Jin in MoP in founding of Durotar camaign. So whatever intentions were in WC3, by the time of MoP it was solidified that Chen is tied to the Horde and he was friends with Horde heroes.

So I stand my by my opinion, Pandaren being available on both sides was a good move, becuase they’re truly neutral faction.

1 Like