Paletress (maybe spoilers)

How laughable after your jesus rant.

No toxic wow players? Boohoo. You feel a need to belong to a cliche because no one wanted to sing with you?

Depends on the cliche

Paletress is never going to be your girlfriend. She was a minor and largely insignificant character, who existed to be a dungeon boss that was a reference to another dungeon boss. Warcraft is moving away from tasteless sex appeal, and if you are under the impression that that is all Paletress is, then it’s even less likely she will show up.

It’s not hard to read between the lines that you want a character you think is hot to show up again because you think she’s hot, and from the way you’ve conducted yourself in this thread, it makes me glad she’s been absent from the story since Wrath because you don’t like it.

LOL my girlfriend? Now I know you can’t separate reality from game. get help and get medication.

Physician heal thyself.

I dunno why, but this amused the heck out of me.

Don’t worry, you belong to a cliche. You belong to many cliches.

Why, you might even be a walking cliche!!

2 Likes

Bragging about enjoying ryona is definitely some sort of cliche

5 Likes

Unironic self-own.

I’m so sorry I missed this earlier.

4 Likes

She’s literally just Argent Whitemane. There’s really not much to her character and I’m not quite sure why you’d expect her to be important?

Wait, Blizzard, you let this guy post gifs?

Your system is broken.

4 Likes

Its horribly broken

2 Likes

Good morning Mithonic. Win that battle with the pill bottle last night? And insutling Blizzard now? Tsk tsk.

Laughing Cracking Up GIF - Laughing Cracking Up Lol GIFs

Went to sleep, actually, like a normal person in the Northwestern hemisphere. But thanks. I will have a good morning.

2 Likes

What was the name of that Dwarf hunter who used to post here a lot?

He’s a beta user. They have T3 privilages for life on all of their characters because they lucked into the forums beta.

1 Like

You could have ended it right there.

5 Likes