Paladin, ok... it's been long enough!

Ok Blizz, it’s been long enough… Please open paladins to other races. NE and NB need paladins pretty please!!!

6 Likes

Also undead.

6 Likes

They don’t.

5 Likes

These are the races I think should get Paladins and it would make sense:

• Trolls
  • Kul Tiran
  • Night Elves
  • Gnomes
  • Highmountain Tauren

Please do dis, Blizzard.

5 Likes

at this point paladins should just be deleted out of mercy

5 Likes

I’d replace gnomes with Pandarens.
But everything else I agree with.

1 Like

Only if we get tauren mages.

3 Likes

And Rogues. The Grimtotem have Rogues, why can’t we? :rage:

1 Like

Worgen still can’t be Paladins. Where’s the justice in that?

1 Like

Open DH and druid to gnomes please

And Human Shamans. And Worgen Paladins.

Only if it’s a reskinned “lunar knight” with silver-blue looking ability animations IMO, not unlike how druids get special forms per race. Plain paladins on nelves makes zero sense.

1 Like

Priests don’t have any special spell effects so I don’t see why that would be necessary.

Nelf priests had Starshards before priests got hit with the grey blob stick and their racial abilities got removed.

2 Likes

To be fair they really should. Trolls using their loa, KTs using the sea, NEs using Elune would all be really awesome.

Priests should thematically be one of the strongest classes but they are instead one of the weakest.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree. There should be flavor to certain race/class combos. I’ve always stomped for LFD DKs having the visuals and text for their racials replaced with necrotic magic.

1 Like

I don’t know about all this, but is it too much to ask for a Horde druid race that can wear shoes? Like seriously.

It’s been like 20 years. Let me wear friggin shoes on my druid…

1 Like

Legion added shoes to Trial of Valor and Antorus that cover their toes.

I kinda want belf shamans… But then if we got them there’d be even more belf dominance I guess.

But I’d start healing again if we got them :smirk:

sorry, shoes are not mandatory in the horde.

it is in the alliance…
specially in my chili fries themed restaurant…