Paladin Charger Mount

ANYONE know how to get the Paladin Charger mount?! [NOT THE LEGION CLASS ORDER ONE] The formerly level 60 Charger mount. I am a human paladin at level 40 and still have not gotten something that should’ve been given at level 20. I’ve searched all over the internet, all over WoWHead. NOTHING! Ask in general/trade/etc chat all day long. Not a soul knows how to obtain this mount anymore. Can I really be the only Paladin in all of existence that did not get their charger/make their paladin recently?!

PLEASE HELP ME! I NEED MY BLUE AND GOLD CHARGER MOUNT!

I think you have to train for it from a Paladin trainer, if you don’t get it automatically.

1 Like
1 Like

so like both of you suggested. That was the first thing I did. Go see all the paladin trainers I could find, because once the questline for it was removed. They became trinable. Well now that option has also been removed. Consider class trainers offer NO training of any spells of any kind whatsoever now. Infact, Most of them you cannot even speak to!

Somebody please figure this out!

^^^ This!! I too also sought out this very same initial idea

Are you sure it isn’t already in your mount tab?

Positive. Greyed out. Even tried /cast Summon Charger

No go!

weirdest thing for me, was that I was given the warhorse automatically And as one would expect… The following charger should have been awared as well once you reach epic riding (I wasn’t aware they give you this mount at level 10 now) That makes me feel even shi**ier Cause I still dont have it

I just do NOT understand! How are there not MORE people wondering about this?! Can I seriously be such a rare anomaly to have leveled a paladin recently?

Check your Paladin spell book for Summon Charger.

No Summon Charger or Summon Warhorse in my spellbook. The warhorse is only located in the mount tab

I’ve now petitioned support twice for this. First one got an automated reply stating to check wotlk guides online, or to look under WoWHead.

Which is the most infuriating reply to my issue ever. Considering I specifically stated this was a Shadowlands problem NOT WOTLK CLASSIC. And that I had already checked wowhead and all over the internet. I seem to be the only person aware of this issue. or possibly the only person who has it

Being Alliance on my server which is like 99.99999% horde. literally under 10 level 60’s afterhours usually. Makes this issue for me feel hopeless

Ok for one thing I don’t know why you’re pretending to be two different people. It’s weird and unnecessary. I can tell by your Armory you’re the same person.

We can’t fix this and there’s nobody on the forums that can fix it. The blues that post on the forums are just community managers. However, you can move or make a thread on the Customer Service forum. Maybe it’s a known bug and maybe they could confirm it.

1 Like

to keep it at the top silly

Right… well you can do that and not pretend to be two different people but whatevs. You do you.

1 Like

you seem very bothered. I dont see why you even care. I just want my mount!

did you check your collections tab? that’s where mounts are.

I did. it is still greyed out :frowning:

are you using any broken addons/addons? they might be interfering with the use of said mount.

I have this mount in my mount collection; it’s just called “Charger”. I do not remember doing anything special to obtain it, it’s just in there. I made this Paladin earlier this year.