Pair of Players looking for new home

Healer and MDPS looking for a new place for raiding. Unfortunately we find ourselves in a situation with our other nerdy pursuits (D&D) that disallow the very typical Tuesday/Thursday schedule as on Thursday, we’re rolling dice.

Tuesday/Wednesday would be ideal, but would also do weekend afternoons.

We’re looking for AOTC minded guilds. M+, that sorta thing. As far as class goes, the healer is proficient at Druid, but will be willing to do shaman as the situation may warrant. The MDPS is pretty fluid as far as class. they are most proficient with Warrior/DH/Enh Shaman but is also willing to do anything except WW monk.

We’re wide open as far as server/faction. Just looking for a great time with some good people.

Bummer! You guys sound right up our alley, but we do raid Tues/Thurs… (I roll dice on Mondays!) Good luck with the search!

Hey Gonadius!

After reading your post, I think you’d be a great fit for (H)Reserves-Zul’jin. We’re an newly formed AOTC focused guild, most of us branched off a previous Zul’Jin guild to focus on our own image of what a guild should be. Our core group of raiders are all Mythic experienced, but want to ease ourselves into this first raid tier and focus on our community and recruiting.

We have members interested in forming Mythic+ Key Groups and Arena teams!

We are guaranteeing AOTC every tier, with a calm casual environment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 PM CST. Please reach out if you’re interested.

BTAG: Veloletum#1170
Discord: Veloletum#6175

Hey Gonadius,

My guild might be a good fit for you! We raid Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday. Take a look at our recent post. Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions. I’d love to hear from you.

Btag is Kinka#1154

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-korgath-nefas-eternum-guild-recruitment/706433

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a healer and an enh shaman to our core headed into shadowlands. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey there! I’m the leader of The Ten Thousand on [H] Bleeding Hollow. We’re a new PvE guilding focusing on AOTC and Mythic+. We want to put fun first and form lasting connections with our active members, but we also plan to clear AOTC with relative ease and potentially clear some mythic bosses each tier.

We raid 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun and are looking to fill the last few spots on our roster. If you have any interest or questions feel free to reach me on Discord at GrefGreag#1358

Hi there! I think we might be a really good fit. Dropping some preliminary info below. If you think its a match, reach out and we can chat some more! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS (Bonus if Tank Off-Spec), and Heals

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Heya, we have a pretty tough schedule but maybe you’ll be interested if you can swing it.

We’re looking to improve our roster and push top 50 then HOF (second tier goal) going into shadowlands. Maybe check us out and if you think you may be interested, please throw up an application. We have a competitive roster so we can ensure we’ll always be improving to achieve our long term goals.

WP: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Modern
App: https://forms.gle/79B3H7vCuG2xHi226

(Horde)

• new guild of experienced HOF/Top 50 during BFA raiders

Sieara#6473 (disc) if you have any questions!

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hi there Gonadius, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of on Eredar it is a AoTC-oriented/casual mythic raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding, for two core nights a week; Tuesday and Wednesday. Raids are 7:15pm till 10:30pm Central. Mythic+, PvP and Achievement runs on off nights.

Current progression is 12/12H 2/12M

If this sounds of interest feel free to contact myself Btag – Kitsune#1784 or any of my family for more information.

Hello, It seems like you guys might be a good match for our raid team. We at 7/12m. Fun but focused raid team. Ill leave our guild info below. Let me know if you have any questions. We raid Sun-Mon at 7pm central.

Mythic Mischief is currently recruiting for our raid team. We are a mature group of raiders who look to have fun while also clearing content. Most of our group is 30+. Our raid times are currently 7-9:30PM Central Sunday and Monday. We are 7/12 Mythic Nyalotha and looking to progress as far as we can until shadowlands hits. We do offer lots of non raid events like mythic plus, all tank raids. raffles and leveling contest. Please contact Castlegreyskull#0327 (Discord) GM if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from you!

Our links:

Our raider.io page is https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormreaver/Mythic%20Mischief

Hello Gonadius!

You guys seem like the perfect fit with us! We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer