Paid Transfers Aren't Coming (link)

Don’t listen to him. He’s level 30. I need your stuff more.

1 Like

Because it doesn’t mean anything. It doesn’t say they will never be available. It says they aren’t currently available.

I suppose anything is possible in the future. None of us players can say yes or no. Even Blizzard employees don’t know: the company could change its decision at any time.

And they have a long record of NOT pre-announcing things, which gives hope to those of us who are hoping this happens.

But their publicly-stated policy today is clear. They are not promising that transfers will EVER be possible in the future.

1 Like

I think faster than that, even. Sub cycle coming up soon: they’ll announce in a week.

1 Like

Makes sense to not have paid transfers , let the ninjas soak in their server where everyone knows.

Blizzard literally said multiple times they will be available down the road, just like they were in Vanilla. The link literally speaks in the present tense. Leave it to the horde to not understand human.

3 Likes

Could be.

I hope you’re right, I think allowing people to move where they want is good for the game.

1 Like

the already medium ish servers will just become ghost towns and blizzard promised not to make ghost towns in vanilla classic lol

lol, its been like this since launch. stop coping, paid xfers are coming.

I think they’ll try faction-specific queues first. If you look at the faction-limited transfers as an experiment to try to fix the population balance, then faction-specific queues being next make sense.

[citation needed]

I’m betting they are waiting for BGs to come out and see how that handles servers before allowing transfers. At least I think that would be the smart thing to do.

I think he wrote this thread because people thought they would come out today since the free transfers were ending.

This guy spends more time on forums than levelling LMAO

1 Like

I doubt they’ll ever try faction-specific queues, especially since they don’t solve the problems that transfers do.

Perhaps, but how much of your game life are you willing to spend waiting for a supposed ability to transfer that might not ever happen?
In the same time you could start completely over on a new server and enjoy the game.

1 Like

So basically, your hair in real life is just as greasy as your avatars?

Kudos to blizz not cashing in on this. And they say activision is only in it for the money. If they introduced this today theyd make a fortune and they know. They still wont do it.

And its good that they wont because most of you ppl can not be trusted. You were unable to realize that horde will have the upper hand on most servers because of the racials and you still all rolled it. Granted blizz is to blame for the free transfers that happened early on, no doubt, increasing the gap even more so.

But if they gave the players the choice to transfer all that would happen is that all the already horde dominant realms would oveflow even further cause every alliance player on them would bounce, and the last bastions of “balanced” servers would just get an alliance surplus resulting in another “heavey” allianced favoured imbalanced server.

Just roll alliance and fix the problems yourself. It might actually help if they would allow multiple factions on the same acc. on the same server. God knows everyone already talking in discord to each other anyway.

1 Like

Paid transfers came out around AQ if I recall correctly. If they stick to trend it will be around that time they are released if they decide to. However if they do this they are foolish because it won’t stop the whining. All that will happen is the same people crying “GIVE US PAID TRANSFERS PLEASE!” will turn into “I WANT A REFUND, I SPENT 25 SERVERS AND THE PROBLEMS ARE STILL HERE! SERVER TRANSFERRING WASN’T THE MIRACLE CURE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!”

1 Like