Paid Transfers Aren't Coming (link)

I’m betting they are waiting for BGs to come out and see how that handles servers before allowing transfers. At least I think that would be the smart thing to do.

I think he wrote this thread because people thought they would come out today since the free transfers were ending.

This guy spends more time on forums than levelling LMAO

1 Like

I doubt they’ll ever try faction-specific queues, especially since they don’t solve the problems that transfers do.

Perhaps, but how much of your game life are you willing to spend waiting for a supposed ability to transfer that might not ever happen?
In the same time you could start completely over on a new server and enjoy the game.

1 Like

So basically, your hair in real life is just as greasy as your avatars?

Kudos to blizz not cashing in on this. And they say activision is only in it for the money. If they introduced this today theyd make a fortune and they know. They still wont do it.

And its good that they wont because most of you ppl can not be trusted. You were unable to realize that horde will have the upper hand on most servers because of the racials and you still all rolled it. Granted blizz is to blame for the free transfers that happened early on, no doubt, increasing the gap even more so.

But if they gave the players the choice to transfer all that would happen is that all the already horde dominant realms would oveflow even further cause every alliance player on them would bounce, and the last bastions of “balanced” servers would just get an alliance surplus resulting in another “heavey” allianced favoured imbalanced server.

Just roll alliance and fix the problems yourself. It might actually help if they would allow multiple factions on the same acc. on the same server. God knows everyone already talking in discord to each other anyway.

1 Like

Paid transfers came out around AQ if I recall correctly. If they stick to trend it will be around that time they are released if they decide to. However if they do this they are foolish because it won’t stop the whining. All that will happen is the same people crying “GIVE US PAID TRANSFERS PLEASE!” will turn into “I WANT A REFUND, I SPENT 25 SERVERS AND THE PROBLEMS ARE STILL HERE! SERVER TRANSFERRING WASN’T THE MIRACLE CURE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!”

1 Like

I have zero issues re-rolling, and all that, however it doesn’t necessarily say that there won’t ever be Character transfers. Not that I’m advocating for Transfers or anything, I’m just not going to thrown in the towel and use this as “see, Blizz says ‘no’ to Transfers” sort of thing :cocktail:

Theres potential for it to change

Potential for blizz to make BANK from transfers.

The fact they have already discussed it and never once given it a clear no indicates its still on the table.

No where any of this does it say they will never be a thing. Even if they have it still doesn’t mean much. This is the same company that also said they would never allow faction transfers as well.

1 Like

Faction specific queues solve precisely nothing if transfers aren’t also available.

It’s just another way of encouraging majority faction players to take the transfer.

Blizzard stated in several official posts since the development started for classic that paid transfers would most likely happen at some point since they were available in vanilla. Way to mislead people, OP.

1 Like

The longer they let transfers and wpvp griefing happen, the more people will be frustrated and want to pay for a transfer. Once transfers close I’d be willing to bet paid transfers will be around the corner.

Maximize transfer money and get people that quit because of phase 2/faction imbalance to resub.

What the what? About what exactly? What great truth did you unravel?

Cuz ill be honest i fail to see the point you are trying to make or what your fascination with me is all about.

I just realized, you assumed i transferred to EF based on your Quotes. Dumba$$. I rerolled from Horde to Alliance.

For your future postings here is what i want you to do:

• Read More
  • Assume Less
  • Fail Less
  • Troll Less

Don’t enter a battle of wits unarmed. You make this not fun.

“are not available” =/= “will never be available” … this link proves nothing except that they aren’t available at this moment.

2 Likes

Kek. And classic dungeons are a race, where you get the participation trophy no matter what the time you get. Lol. Are you seriously implying that Classic dungeons are hard and can’t be completed quickly?

Classic was a great game (pre honor). But difficulty was not the reason why.

Yea, if you just read it literally and apply no critical thinking whatsoever, sure.

But if you peel back the layers a little and ask yourself “why did blizzard feel the need to publish this article yesterday?”, you can kind of get an idea of the direction they are going. This is the closest thing to an official statement we have on it.

Of course they could add it later. A reasonable interpretation of Blizzard publishing this support article, however, is that they don’t plan to do it in the near future. So the people who are holding out hope of paid transfers going live in the next couple months should probably think about that.

It says nothing about never becoming available. Basically just says they currently dont have them.

1 Like