Paid option to 'bank' our Wrath era characters? Please

I do play retail. I will continue to play retail and SoD. Cata is retail for all intents and purposes.

Simply put, glad for those who want Cata “Classic” (it’s not classic but sure let’s pretend) glad you’re getting it. I’ll simply uninstall and be done with it.

To be clear: It would not impact anyone for those of us who will not be (re-)playing Cata.

If Blizzard ‘likes being paid’ they’ll keep one Wrath era realm up with paid-transfer options for those of us willing to pay to retain our Wrath era characters in-tact as-is. They even have the WoW Token as a ‘side-hustle’ already in-place in Wrath-Era to continue to make extra money for those of us who would remain.

If the token is (or was the problem) they could also remove it from Wrath era and fine other ways to continue to monetize a Wrath only era for those of us who will not be playing Cata ‘classic’ or beyond anything that is Classic era, TBC era or Wrath era. These eras are the reason private servers came to be. I want real authentic Blizzard realms. Just one Wrath era realm.

“I am once again, pleading to Microsoft Blizzard, to please offer a paid-transfer ever Wrath era realm.”

Enjoy Cataclysm!

1 Like

if bliz wasnt a business to make money and actually a business that offered fun, they would have 2 realms for all versions of wow from era to the latest xpac before the full retail version.

I would LOVE to have a legion era realm that was locked for life and I would spend at least 90% of my available game time a week on that xpac.

Im sure others feel the same way about era/tbc and even MoP…

again business doesnt care if we paying customers are having fun, they just want our dollars

3 Likes

Some of us don’t like classic era servers. We like classic wrath era servers and we want the classic wrath era experience permanently. Not the vanilla era experience.

Go figure. Not all of us want to have the same stuff.

You know I ask where you’ve been and then like 2 hours later you start talking in the forums again. Did you hear me through the internet?

Just a coincidence. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: When you posted that I was going to post he never left, he’s just on a different alt. Seems like my guess was accurate.

2 Likes

IF you cannot link your claim the burden of proof is on you, if you cannot I take you seriously. Are there any posts which are anti-wrath, I do not remember any of any significance.

You made the original claim.

They’ve been pretty adamant about era servers not being a thing, era servers were a classic thing because they knew eventually they’d get to Cata Classic and revamp the old world. If you really want to play “Wrath Era” lock your xp when Cata releases and just play the game at 80, Northrend won’t change one bit.

There was no Wrath Era server thread with 1000 likes, even with people using their alts to Like posts.

And what difference would it make anyway? Do you think Blizz cares?

1 Like

There was. Right after the blizzcone announcement of no permanent wrath classic servers, a thread was made disagreeing with the decision.

1 Like

If it was on the WoW forums I never saw it, must’ve gotten deleted pretty quickly.

Of course there were threads not happy about no Wrath Era. Thousand+ likes is laughable. No such thing existed, even with people using all their alts. There was one with maybe a couple hundred, and then the petition that maxed out around 500 signatures.

1 Like

750 sigs now. So it never really maxxed out.

It’s not happening

That’s not enough people for Blizzard to consider it.

It’s not about Northrend. Its about Wrath being the max-level Level 80 where you could still visit the OG original vanilla game world. Simple as.

It’s fine. I know the uninstall date. 4/29.

2 Likes

It will if we keep complaining about it. And I am going to do just that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.