Paid Character Transfers Now Available

Someone at Blizzard watched Field of Dreams recently.

“If you build it, they will come…”

1 Like

Time to transfer to the lowest pop poopy poop server for rank 14 and then 90 days later I come back.

hueuhehue

I am sad to say this, but the Orc speaks the truth oh so well.
These forums are crazy. Give the posters here a block of gold and it is to heavy and a moment later they claim it is not shiny enough…

Sorry but best I can do is honor and cheer your words and say Zub Zub or some such thing. I hope it is something good in Orcish.

1 Like

omg. this isn’t a one way transfer??!!

i might as well transfer to a dead realm. get r14, then transfer back. Now you can get a jerk to everyone, get a reputation, then transfer off.

Garbage.

1 Like

Paid slows things down, but doesn’t stop them.

Yes. Similar to Free Character Moves, when you use the Paid Character Transfer service, you keep your rank.

However, you lose any kills that you’ve accrued for that week.

4 Likes

Oh boy look at this… time to farm low pop

Can you switch factions with a character transfer?

Paid character transfers was implemented during vanilla WoW.

My question is is there going to be a 6-month cool down like there was in vanilla. EDIT: Looks like 3 months.

2 Likes

I see why you only have 1 post.

just like all the hoarding merchers that stock items hoping for them to shoot up in price with updates, only to find them tank because everybody stocked up… all the nolifers will xfer to low pop with all the other nolifers, ruining the low pop brackets with 2-3m honor per week for a handful of high bracket spots, while the high pop realms get dozens of high bracket spots and now all the nolifers are gone

2 Likes

Wow what a massively stupid decision. Grats to all the $25 low pop HWL/GMs, and to all the casuals & bads who think a server transfer away from the competition is the answer (Swifty).

And no restrictions on server/faction means the balance issues are now going to grow completely out of control. With all these terrible decisions lately a private server is going to hit in 6/8 months and you can say bye to half your player base.

Revert this cash grab now.

4 Likes

Stop being disingenuous. Say when they were and how. They were limited server to server and the option to freely go anywhere wasn’t implemented till Naxx/TBC.

3 Likes

Their is restrictions, you can’t xfer to a full realm. Swifty’s dream of transfering back to Faerlina won’t happen. Good.

Its limited now, you can’t xfer to full realm.

EDIT: Wait, what do you mean by limited server to server? Do you mean server type? According to the news article, there’s no transferring between PVE and PVP realm types.

And…

Don’t be a brat about it! I wasn’t doing anything more than stating that they existed during vanilla. That is simply where my point ended.

3 Likes

Nope. Anyone under the activision umbrella is doomed.

1 Like

90 days now. So half of what it used to be.

Will it be possible in the future to change your characters faction when transferring to a different realm? I have a 57 horde character i would like to bring over to a realm where i have a 60 Alliance character and I’d love to be able to just make my level 57 toon an alliance so i can play them again.

2 Likes