Game Masters told me to report this BUG

Jhalzeepan
Good afternoon, Matt. I hope that the day is treating you well so far.

I’m Game Master Jhalzeepan and I’ve received your support request today. I’ll be digging into this

When you transfer realms, you keep your rank but lose any honor earned this week.

If you believe that there has been a mistake, the best thing to do is reach out to our developers and include any additional information or details about your experience in the form of a bug report. This can be done through the ingame help UI or on our bug report forums:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/wow-classic/support-and-bug-report

Please be aware that support will be unable to manually make corrections to your honor or your rank. Please report it as a bug if there is something wrong, through the link above.

Thanks again for contacting us today. I hope I can help out more next time our paths cross!

I transfered to smolderweb on Tuesday after my honor updated on the whitemane server. I waited until my honor updated for the week to 720k and I was about 13-16 percent or so into Warlod. I purposefully waited until my honor tab updated tuesday in order to gain rank, it changed from 1 percent into rank 13 to 13-16 percent, and then I transfer to lower population on smoulderweb as I read all the blizzard articles and post saying to wait till my honor tab updated on tuesday and then xfered. I played on smoldermane teusday from 12pm until about 7pm est and everything was fine. I logged out for dinner and when I came back at midnight my rank had gone down to about 66 percent through rank 12. I think what happened is the honor and ranked updated on whitemane but hadnt updated yet on smolderweb, so when I transferred my honor tab went to 0 as it is supposed to but there was no update on the rank yet so when it updated I lost all my honor [720k] for the last week. i waited until it updated like all the posts said. I want my rank back. Thats at least 3 weeks worth of grinding lost. 18 hours a day. My hard earned time. This is a bug all of the servers should updated their ranks/honor at the same time so that this doesnt happen to other players. There is also remarkably little information anywhere about these kinds of situations and issues for clarity. Please respond soon. Contact me in game if possible I need help thank you. I got a generic response from the last ticket I opened and he saidonly the q and a gms could help thank you. Please help me I dont think I can keep going the extra 3 weeks I would have to grind.

So this is clearly a bug because the honor updated on whitemane before it updated on smolderweb. The servers are supposed to update at the same time in order for transfers to go smoothly. My honor updated on whitemane so I transferred because that is what all the blizz posts said to do. But the honor had not updated on smolderweb yet so when it did it deranked me so much because i had 0 kills after the transfer.

Again the Bug or problem is having honor update at different times on different servers. I imagine many players just like me have been affected by this.

The toon in question is
JOWNZ
on smolderweb.

Thanks again pls contact me soon.

I think the TLDR of this is that he waited till honour calculated on his server, gained a rank percentage, and then transferred to another server, this server had not yet had its honour calculation processed yet… however the transfer had already reduced his honour to zero so he got calculated on the second server as having done no pvp that week, and decayed…

Nasty bug, hope this gets fixed for you, possibly try contacting customer support.

or is it possible that his “honor ranking” put him in that area compared to other characters on the server he went to? could see that having happened instead.