[Pacific Northwest] You have been disconnected. (WOW51900328)

same problem, western oregon using wave, velen server. ugh…

so is Wave going to fix this en masse, or do I need to call individually? B/c I’m pretty close to just switching to Xfinity, wave has been absolute trash.

VPN solution works but obviously messes up latency so its not ideal either.

The last time this happened wave did the fix and everyone was back to normal. You can try and call but I doubt they will even understand the situation. I tried to call and tell them the problem and they asked me what was the URL of the game, and if maybe I should just download it from the “app store” again. They have no clue what they are doing and the issue is far beyond the normal tech support. Now that we got a blue post in this thread I’m sure it will be fixed sometime. Last time this happened it took at least a day to resolve so I wouldn’t bank on it coming up soon.

1 Like

Since it is an issue with their routing and affecting everyone that gets routed through that node, then yes, once they fix that node, it should fix the issue for everyone providing that is the only issue they are having on the route.

Wave said on Twitter at 2:25PM PST: “We are aware of an issue affecting a select group of customers and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We will keep you updated on our progress. Thank you for your patience.”
So…maybe this is about us? But from the replies, it seems there are some customers without service entirely, while others are having issues connecting to Google products. So Wave is just having issues in general

im from east coast and im having this problem…saying it cant connect to servers…idk what to do :frowning:

It seems like it’s not just wave but a few other broadband west coast ISPs are having the same problem, OnlineNW, Wave and Century Link, I’m with OnlineNW and when I called in it seemed like they didn’t even know what was going on and just told me to restart my router / redownload the app. It’s just a shame because me and my friends were looking forward to playing this patch as a cross faction leveling crew while everybody had their days off of work, I hope this problem gets fixed soon.

1 Like

first thing i did was hard restart my router when this happened, didnt fix anything…so if they offer that advice again i wish you luck with it

I’m super annoyed. At least you got someone. I called 3 times throughout the day and got voicemail.

I had the Wave tech here this afternoon for an unrelated issue (speed 20% of what I was paying for) and mentioned the login problem I was trying to resolve, which he shrugged off as the game’s issue. I did all the suggested actions, ran the repair tool, uninstalled and reinstalled and still getting the wow51900328 message trying to log into the game servers. Discord, Battle.net, internet all working just fine. What can we do to help get this fixed?

Same problem. Dalaran server, WA state, 328 error, nothing resolves the problem.

Since Blizzard caused this problem, I trust that they are providing 24/7 technical support to every single ISP affected.

1 Like

WA State , Wave internet, unable to log in. Used my cell phone hotspot, got on. This is ridiculous! Been trying for over 12hrs between using the hotspot. Ive done everything except uninstall the game and I dont want to do that.

Don’t! Will fix nothing

WAVE, WA State, been down since midnight as well. Nearly 8pm and still not up :frowning: Play on Thrall (East Coast)

1 Like

Looks like Wave won’t be giving us another update tonight, if they’re even fixing it.
While we wait for a fix, use a VPN or mobile hotspot to connect so you can play.

Is there a safe/free/cheap way to set up a VPN for this? I don’t currently have access to one but I’m also having this problem. Wave customer in Washington. :frowning:

Same here. Wave Cable Internet and can’t login to Classic or Retail.

Wa St

We going to get a coupon for this if it lasts more than a day?

Seems some are using this one with success: https://protonvpn.com/free-vpn/

1 Like