[Pacific Northwest] You have been disconnected. (WOW51900328)

happened at midnight, dalaran server, have YET to be able to even log in at this point…WA State, if its on Wave’s end, they also havent resolved it, any help would be appreciated so i can actually play this patch, thank you

Update: this issue only happens when trying to connect to an east coast server from a west coast location

15 Likes

Yep, me and another person in my house have the same issue rn. Ive tried removing add-ons, opening firewall, scan and repair. nothing has helped.

5 Likes

I am also having this issue. This is getting out of control. About the remove the game and subscription.

5 Likes

Yep, same here in Oregon, been trying to login for a while now, tried everything.

5 Likes

Same issue here. tried everything also. was just playing yesterday :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

same here, washington state

6 Likes

In Washington, using Wave Cable as well. This same thing happened to me, trying to log into TBC.

I reset modem settings, flushed the DNS, reset the router, all the usual things suggested by this error code. Still can’t connect.

3 Likes

same here california also on wave cable

5 Likes

Was playing for a few hours with no issues and then dced. Haven’t been able to log back in since. Also have Wave in California.

1 Like

Yea im in washington using wave as well

3 Likes

Can’t log in, live in WA. sigh

2 Likes

same, oregon here

1 Like

Scheduled maintenance from 7 am PDT to 8 AM PDT today as noted in the launcher.

same here, no vpn. i’m in the UK and my bnet is EU, but i play on US. “no realms available”

game is fully updated to 9.2.5.43971, downloaded last night and had some sort of patch when i launched the game today.

okay, converting this timezone - the note in-game has changed from 7am - 9am, so if they stick to that it’ll be up in about 45 minutes

A ticket on Wave’s end or for WOW?

I have had the same issues. Going to contact wave and open a wow ticket.

I, too, am not able to login - also on wave, also from Oregon.

Same in California

1 Like

I also was kicked off last night and have not been able to log in.