P4 shammy... just why?

nah they’re pretty OP bud

1 Like

only a shaman would ask that question. everyone else knows how busted it is, even some honest shaman would agree.

2 Likes

Bgs are group battles.
Hate to be the one to break the news.

If it stays the way it is, AV is going to be a nightmare for alliance.

And don’t act shocked when even with a 5man your ques skyrocket.

5 Likes

Elden is pogu.

I should of played it long ago when I picked it up. Silly MMO addiction.

1 Like

what area you at right now?

I’m currently farming Sellia Crystal tunnel for Stones/Runes so I can equip the Gold Halberd from the Sentinal at the start of the game XD The guy who reks everyone. Need 12 faith.

Bad with names srry.

1 Like

my man you’re still fresh!!! you have so many hours to sink into the game

enjoy it and savor it. DLC SOON but don’t rush through to get to it!!!

you go through the castle yet?

1 Like

Stormviel? Ye I went through it when I started it. I just didn’t play long.

We just got enough faith to equip the Halberd so was going to just explore XD

Went up to Tensu’s Rise and searched that area a bit but other then the Sentinal/Spectral Knight and Margit I haven’t done to much.

And yea I got this game way late and just never gave it a chance. Was always hopping on OSRS or WoW XD.

The only thing I’ve disliked so far is the lack of direction in quests. But it’s also part of the charm.

1 Like

when you open the map, the gold lines (guidance of grace) give you a somewhat vague direction of where you should be headed. go thru the castle further :wink:

Yea I know XD I only got a bunch of lines atm. Woulda helped if I didn’t break as well. The direction I did get I probably forgot.

Pretty sure I did Stormviel as I got all the teleports and I don’t see a gold thingy pointing there.

hmm you fight Godfrey at the end of the castle?

wait if you have access to Lakes of Liurnia then you’ve completed the castle

Ye I def did do him just didn’t know the name XD I got the achieve

1 Like

open the map and go north of the castle! when you see the pointy statue on the map, it’s a map fragment that opens up more of the map

or just explore at your own pace and have a good time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ye was just doing random stuff.

Just killed the invader at The Table of Lost Grace XD

1 Like

Perfect example of someone absolutely clueless making a forum post. There should be some kind of restrictions. It’s either a clueless player or a troll post baiting out reactions. Either way ignore him and dont entertain his delusions.

This guy is

Sunken Temple

Best Perf. Avg

I am sure his post has a lot of value and stats behind it.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Bro go through your logs and you grey and green parse. Bit of a pot calling the kettle black sorta situation

1 Like

all this turbo nerd knows is trying to log shame people instead of actually countering anything they say like sweating in a raid of loot pinatas actually means something

the lead dev literally calls these beer and pretzel raids lmfao

2 Likes

His only ever good parses are when the game is dead. Go back to last phase and he is a green parser.

The lead dev is a clueless moron, that has zero understanding of the game. So whatever he says is irrelevant.

And I dont respect your opinion of the game, because you cant play the game. There for majority of what you say is just ignorant or straight up wrong, because you dont get how the game works in the first place. Anyone who cant press 2-3 buttons against one mechanic bosses is either handicapped or just bad at the game.

do you want a trophy for those pink parses?

1 Like