P2 will cause servers to die

I dont think it will be as bad as most are saying. I do expect there to be griefing however.

You can transfer to Mankrik PVE server and raid with us. We have spots open for 2 shaman and 1 healer and any skilled dps will be highly considered.

Contact on discord: Biodash#5840

1 Like

Bene horde are fine. The alliance imbalance is just over andies sitting g I shatt who wouldnā€™t dare camp a GY lol. This is the stupidest post Iā€™ve read in a while.

So is no one going to point out that the OP is alliance and plays on a server with 62% alliance, nearly outnumbering horde 2:1? ā€¦ while complaining about world PvP?

not much to be dominate about here lol

yeah sure im going to go gank the 5 horde that continue to exist, that is if i can find them.

But actually thats part of my very argument. Larger pvp servers tend to have more problems than smaller pvp servers. Being ganked once in a while is nothing compared to being ganked all the time. Had Blizz never made servers carry far beyond their normal capacity maybe there wouldnā€™t be so many single faction servers?

This game is worse off with one sided faction servers. Pointing out that server ratios are going to continue to snowball in the same direction eliciting these responses is idiotic.

ā€œPVP happens on a PVP server, durrr!ā€

No, the point is that PVP canā€™t happen on PVP servers at this rate, because entire factions are dead.

1 Like

Just remove the restriction altogether and see what happens. There definitely are hundreds and hundreds of players that would take it up easy.

You mean Pv5P since that is the Alliance to Horde ratio on pretty much every PVP Server lol.

58 Boost, Warp Stalker Mount, Horde vs Horde BGs, Arena rating gear changes, Oh yeah they sure havenā€™t been trying right ?

I was there when p2 launched on Bene, my Hunter was 48 at the time. There were roaming packs of horde in every zone, and BRM was impossible to enter as Alliance.

Retail had smaller populations and those servers mostly ended up single faction too.

Bump, well this post aged poorly LOL

Kromcrush is on itā€™s way to a slow painful death. We are losing hundreds by the week and canā€™t form groups to do anything. Not even a heroic.

Guilds that arenā€™t sweaty, wonā€™t pay for the transfer. It will just be a complete collapse of subs.

Just sad.

Out of curioisity i made characters on various realms to check them out a while back. I made a character on Kromcrush and checked out Ironforgeā€¦no one. A /who search revealed only seven people active on the entire Alliance faction. Deleted that character and made a Horde character and right away I could tell that Horde was in a much better position. Based off of LFGā€™s speed Iā€™d say Earthfury Horde is doing better than Grobb Horde rn. But maybe that is an illusion, i know playing on a single faction server isnt exciting and some would quit over that.

Ya know. If you look at this differently. Servers where one faction was pushed out, and it becomes a single faction server, can claim they won PvP.

If you have eradicated the other faction to the point there is no one left, GG! You won WoW pvp!

1 Like

This is Netherwind as well. Just checked ironforge.pro, and there are a total of around 5,500 people between the combined factions. I play on Horde, and it sucks.

(Population of active characters according to raids uploaded to WarcraftLogs and players appearing on PvP Leaderboards)

Netherwind
Alliance: 3735 / 68.7%
Horde: 1704 / 31.3%

Mind you, aside from the PvP side of the metric, the Raid side of it, is mostly Raid Loggers. This is also the amount of Characters, Not accounts. Alts I believe are counted in this. If true, Player wise, it is safe to assume Horde is less than 1,000 accounts on the server at this point.

I am just enjoying TBC while it lasts then I am out of blizzard games forever.

SWTOR and FFXIV both have expansions coming out this year so I will still be enjoying those, especially swtor.

Id kill for 1.7k raiders, but if they are all raid loggers than it probably feels like sub 1k raiders on the Horde, which is kind of hard.

I couldnā€™t imagine quitting the game because it took me 8min to zone into the raid instead of 5min.

Since our server is dominated by the opposing faction, it is common knowledge to not expect a summons at all, and to show up early for your raid, and log out inside the portal where you can hide. Generally about an hour or two before raid time.

At least this way, once you log in, if you get killed, all you need to do is run to your body, and zone in. Or if you are lucky, you can simply get your invite and zone in without taking a single hit.

But you do need to strategize, or you could end up getting camped pretty hard well before the portal entrance.