P2 will cause servers to die

That’s fair and I agree with this, especially with you saying most. :wink:

This is the type of generalization that I’d say is a pet peeve. When you lump everyone together and refuse to see that someone may fit outside the mold you’re both rarely correct and it makes you look close-minded. Although I’d say most players applies here too.

Ehh, I see what argument you’re trying to make here, but I can understand the OP’s point as well. Getting camped when you’re trying to progress through PvE content will cause people to quit.

And no amount of empathy-less “Stop whining it’s a PvP server!” posts will change their experience. If anything it’ll make it worse.

But, if you guys are okay with fewer people playing overall, keep the posts/messages coming!

Its literally the truth though. If you didn’t want to pvp you should of rolled on a pve server so you could pve in peace.

Nobody cares that you are getting camped outside the raid.

1 Like

I can definitely agree with that.

I’m not really looking to argue whether it’s right or wrong. I’m just pointing out the most likely scenario is people quitting out of frustration.

And those same people that don’t care about others getting camped certainly don’t care if people quit.

1 Like

Actually they do care if people’s quit. Those other people are their content. Unfortunately, PvPers tend to go as far as the devs let them. If the devs let them run the server into the ground, that’s what they do.

1 Like

They need to liberate the restriction limiting people from transferring their chars from PvE to PvP servers.

Right, they’re like vampires who take all of a person’s blood at once instead of just a little bit so they can come back.

“Man, this sucks. The open world is so barren. I don’t know why everyone on the other faction transferred off. Do you guys think it might’ve been because we dedicated entire nights for our guild of 200+ members to camp the TK graveyard while they’re trying to progress in content? I mean, surely they knew what they were getting into when they signed on to a PvP server. I mean, sounds like PvP will happen on a PvP server!”

Y’all are so short-sighted and ignorant.

2 Likes

Yep.

The people who don’t see a problem are PvE server players who feel vindicated that they are not playing on a PvP server and PvP server players on the dominant faction.

People chose PvE servers for a reason. That reason isn’t going to go away because of transfers. I know of no one who would take Blizzard up on that, let alone pay for it.

Since everyone forgot what a PvP server was when they chose it they should just make a sanctuary zone around summoning stones and call it a day.

Pretty much right? Who saw everything happening and thought “I want to be in that mess”

More power to em I suppose.

Read this. Tons of people would take em up on that. There’s no valid reason why the rule should be in place. Not a single valid reason at all. There are numerous valid reasons of why it should be removed, though.

There is nothing to be done.

This has already happened in retail I’m not sure why people expected this to be different??

Retail has literally removed “pvp” servers for a reason.

Aren’t you… a PvP server player on the dominant faction?

press X to doubt.

phases do not kill the game, it’s only the players. we saw how it went with classic, and TBCC proved to be even more of a let down with the “meta” and what not. Seriously, people forget that wow was made to be casually played and have fun, not rush and be “hardcore” about it. You only have you and yours to blame for this. I will never have empathy for players like you that caused the mess to begin with.

I don’t disagree, I always thought it was a weird rule. But I disagree there are “countless” players who want to leave their PvE servers. Let the people who transferred off PvP servers and want to transfer back do so. Who cares? There aren’t going to be more than a handful, though, and it won’t make a bit of difference.

No it wont.

Because this is classic where Blizz has the opportunity to right their wrong but instead they choose to make the same mistake twice.

Wouldn’t PvP players on the dominant faction want the other faction there to be content for them?

Not if you play on a 100% Horde server like Kromcrush. Lol.