P2 is only 3 weeks

Tbh, wpvp is still going to be a gankfest. The Alliance players who think this will slow it down are forgetting that Horde will have queue times. If anything, there will be even less and Alliance and more Horde. Bring it on I guess.

Which is the perfect explanation for why people are complaining that bg’s are coming out too soon.

Theyll have an alternative though. Horde will see even less alliance in the world while alliance will get to PvP on equal footing for a change

I dont think it will change whats happening in the world though, outside of WPvP being even slower for the horde than it is now

Could you imagine if you could only queue at the Battlemasters world locations and not in the cities? Now, that might cause some issues.

It’s not being rushed . I already have 6 alts and 2 level 60’s

By the time Naxx comes out i’ll have 6 level 60’s

The problem with alot of people is they have this main mentality. I don’t have mains.

How much time do you play though my man!! Jk, theres a dude w/ like 4 60’s, plays a ton and doesn’t mess around.

Uhh yeah. I took holiday and went harder than I have in a game in probably 10 years, just to avoid being the one getting dunked on.

Go at your own pace with impending world pvp? Nope.

3 Likes

you can pvp from level 10 on (though will get owned at that level) in bgs and have fun. this is only a good thing. i am glad it’s coming out early. the whole reason i’m even playing classic is to do a demo lock through AV. will be a while before i can get into that bracket but it gives me something to look forward to.

1 Like

Duuuude. No man, no. Seriously. It’ll be fine. I’m disappointed too. They opted for the easy button but there will still be dedicated wpvp. Who cares if people twink out in BGs?

The Alliance who complain are those leveling though. You can’t level through BGs…

They arent just the ones leveling. Many alliance want to WPvP but cant because theyre getting outnumbered 5:1 and just getting trounced from being overwhelmed.

Is what it is, but now they will have an alternative way to PvP. Horde can keep killing lowbies leveling and get the occasional group running out for a dungeon though. Theyll still have that, but the alliance theyll see in the world will drop because BGs are a better way to farm honor

I’m trying quite hard not to be discouraged, but I have to admit, it is definitely knocks some of the wind out of my sails that BGs are launching in 3 weeks, and I just dropped Horde to reroll Alliance and join the underdog on a high pop server!

I thought I’d have another month beyond that.

90% of the posts are and that’s not gonna change

Honestly this goes both ways. There are lowbies in my guild who have to ask for protection. The difference is, they get it, while it seems Alliance just let their people die.

1 Like

People will always complain, Just like OP is

But this is a great thing

They are also the ones who should have rolled on PVE servers, and are using every possible excuse not to do anything, and worse, they are even discouraging their fellow Alliance from taking action, engaging in, and enjoying the WPVP that is happening.

1 Like

Those that enjoy WPvP can still do so. Nothing stopping them

Targets in the wild, is what is going to be stopping it.

Lets not pretend that BG’s will not spell the end of this phase of play. WPvP will absolutely dry up.

It will not be what it is now, and that is a shame. Especially when it is what the whiners are asking for, and those who would actually do something, and enjoy this game, lose out on it.

Boo on them.

Well then it will do so because of player choice. Just as people told others tough crap for PvP happening on a PvP server because that was their choice, players choosing BGs over WPvP will also be the players choice

Im glad players will have the choice

2 Likes