Overcrowded Realm Update – August 21

They could do ALOT but the question is WILL they … answer NO

1 Like

Blizzard sold their soul to Activision - They dont care enough. The low number of starting servers, the hardly any communication atm is proof they dont have faith in this game from the start.

3 Likes

Hang on, i got some more tin foil right here for you my dude.

1 Like

I created on Faerlina prior to the 21st, the 17th actually, 15 minutes after we were able to. I shouldn’t now not be able to log on and I’m not moving off. Not my error, it’s yours blizz.

2 Likes

#StopBeingStupidBlizz
#getyourcraptogether
#FIXTHISNOW

1 Like

they’re all full, so now what?

LOL defending this abomination of a launch you blizz drones are so pathetic.

2 Likes

Laughing at folks like you that made the poor choice of HAVING to jump in at launch while i enjoy retail and wait until the hype goes away. Thanks for more laughs, your anger gives me giggles at your lack of intellect.

That would imply that there is anything about retail thats enjoyable.

1 Like

It wouldn’t imply anything, it would be my statement that i find retail enjoyable and am playing it because i find it enjoyable.

Thanks for trying though and giving me more to laugh at.

so this means you waited 4 hours in total? less than your projected wait time…darn blizzard for leading you on to think you would have to wait longer.

I deleted several characters that were on realms that were full servers, and created toons on low to medium pop servers, and still ended up with those servers becoming completely full, with long long queue times. I am hoping that Blizzard offers a possible one free character transfer to those of us who heeded this advice and went to a low/medium server and still got screwed.

this is complete bullshat, first you guys offer early character creation only to make 0 diffrence in the long run, i play on feralina and started there since day one and i can barley ever get to log in spend 2-3hrs in que juist to play for 1hr before i head out to work?>

all the people that created there chars early should be rewarded and allowed to acuaaly log in,

id take a free transfer cause this is retarded i wanted to play with my community on ferlina and ofc i cant .

1 Like

This has probably been said already.

Faerlina is defined by Blizz as “Full”. Surely that should mean that there are approx 3000 concurrent ppl trying to play on a server that can handle 3000 ppl (ignoring layering). What we have is a server that allows 3000 concurrent players with 20000 ppl trying to login.

This is not “Full”, this is massively over-subscribed. Imagine a airplane that can take 200 ppl but sells 500 tickets for the same flight. It’s not “full”, it’s bad planning.

Not just that, but you reward ppl that play non-stop or have figured out how to stay logged in to avoid dropping into the perpetual queue system.

1 Like

…really? :grimacing:

Yup! Someone quoted something from this thread, and I quoted them, then got the, “Respond here” or “Respond there” popup, and apparently chose the wrong one!

For reference:

Oh look blizz telling people realms were full.

Wow and smart people kept making toons there. :rofl:
Yup. It’s all a blizz plot to get that transfer money. :rofl:
All blizz’s fault. :rofl:

I agree with this guys post you need to lock the realms.

They did, now the people who kept buying transfers here are angry their alts/bank toons got stranded on another server.

Most of us transfers made it so deal with it niia. The door is always open for you to leave!