Orlyia, Closes my Topic

Closes my topic

You issue belongs in the Classic forums, not Customer Support. Changes to the game and bug reports belong in the location frequented by the appropriate group. The Devs and QA do not take suggestions/feedback/bug reports from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.

4 Likes

There is nothing to report. She did nothing wrong. And she is an SFA. There are not GMs on the forum.

5 Likes

Yes I did because I already directed you to the proper venue for your issue and Customer Service nor GMs are that venue.

As to receiving a refund because some feature may not be functioning, that isn’t going to happen. Nor is there any guarantee or warranty that some features may not occasionally have issues.

You are welcome to ask for a refund, but I can tell you that you will be denied for the very reason I’ve listed above.

I’m closing this now mainly for your benefit because continuing to post in the wrong forum could be considered trolling - and certainly reposting moderated topics/posts is also against the rules.

If you’d like to post about this in the bug forum, by all means I would encourage that.

15 Likes