Order of the Lamb is Seeking Mentors and Masters

Hi friends.
The Order of the Lamb community HAS TOO MANY PEOPLE LOOKING FOR TEACHERS. Yes, that’s right, we need more members who want to teach young dark artists how to be the best (or worst) version of themselves. We need those of you willing to brave our rigorous interview process to apply so that we can pair you with the apprentice of your scholarly dreams. We need those who can teach shadowmancy, fel magic, demonology, and more.

This is honestly strange for us, as when we started this community, we had too many masters and not enough people looking for teaching.

I wanted to make this its own post because I am a min-maxer for clicks. I have absolutely no shame. I have negative shame. I take pride in this.
You can check our main forum post below. Add me on discord to inquire about membership (Joining the guild is OPTIONAL for joining ICly).

My Discord: Wardom#6607

To clarify, we are looking for people willing to join the Order of the Lamb community through our normal process, and we would like people interested in mentor RP to apply. Acceptance is not guaranteed as this is a community with specifically dark arts characters in mind.

Also, just because we are looking for teachers does not mean we are not taking students!

8 Likes