Orcs On The Alliance

That’s been theorized, but not confirmed.

Sorry, it was never cool of her to throw a tirade and threats at the horde PC after they just got done with over half a zone worth of helping out her people and her god specifically.

Maybe if Night elves didn’t have the most abysmal diplomacy out of any playable race in the game they’d still have a tree :woozy_face:

3 Likes

That’s a bit harsh. First meeting between the Alliance, Horde, and Night Elves may have been shaky, but after that the Night Elves and Alliance seemed to get along swimmingly. They also seem to get along with the inhabitants of the forest pretty well.

I’m all for throwing shade at other elves, but Night Elves haven’t really lived up to the claim they’re “xenophobic”.

Hell, they invite the refugees of an entire nation to come live with them after the Forsaken invade.

5 Likes

I can envision being a Horde player looking across to Stormwind and seeing a colorful and diverse collection of Azeroth’s peoples with many considered to be “defectors” from the Horde only to look around Orgrimmar and seeing tiny rats scurrying about yelling “uwu” at one another. It’s a depressing thought.

At that point just dissolve the factions, get it over with and have orcs and humans hold hands.

4 Likes

If we dissolve factions there will be no Vulpera free zone, and I can’t handle that.

1 Like

you seem to be implying there are vulpera free zones now